Chapter 4

"I had to wake Rose up, and don't get no attitude", I tell him. They came in. "What will we be doing while we are here", Sam asks us. I don't what to do honestly. I was just bored. "We can play truth or dare if you guys want. Only because I have a dare in my head already", Rose says with a smirk on her face.

I see Rose whispering something to Colby. "What are y'all whispering over there", Kevin ask. They said that they couldn't say. "Who wants to go first", I ask.

"I will. Truth or dare Sam", Colby says. I don't usually like playing truth or dare because people get serious during the game. "I am gonna pick dare", Sam replied. A smirk grew on Colby's face as Sam said dare.

"Do y'all got mustard", Colby ask me and Rose. I didn't like mustard but Rose did, so we did have mustard. "Yes we do", Rose responded. "Sam I dare you to eat a spoonful of mustard", Colby says.

Sam got up to go to the kitchen to get the mustard and got a spoon. He only put a little bit of mustard on it. "I said a spoonful", Colby saying laughing. I started laughing to. "Why did you do this to me brother", Sam responded making a disappointed face.

Sam ate the mustard, as soon as he put the mustard in his mouth he had got a paper towel to spit it out. "Colby truth or dare", Kevin ask him. "I am gonna pick dare because I am not scared", he replied.

"I dare you to let us go through your phone", Kevin told Colby. He gave Kevin the phone while me, Sam, Rose, and Kat gathered around him to see it. "Go to the messages😏", Sam said as he clicked on the button.

"Hey! Don't touch my messages", Colby says charging at Kevin. "It was a dare now go sit down", I yell at him. He goes back to where he was sitting at.

"Who is cupcake Colby", Rose says while smirking. I know it was me. He called me cupcake while I stared at him, that sound so creepy. I wasn't staring in a bad way. "Karmen", he says lowly.

"Who did you say, I couldn't hear you", Rose said smiling harder then she was. I swear this girl loves to embarrass people. "It's Karmen, cupcake in my phone is Karmen", Colby said a little louder. His face was so red it doesn't make since. "Oooooo", Kat said while laughing.

"Karmen truth or dare", Rose asked me while smirking. I knew she had something bad up her sleeve. "I'm gonna pick dare", I tell her. She started smiling so hard. "I dare you to sit in Colby's lap for the rest of the game. I already told him about the dare. He said he was okay with it", Rose said smirking more then she was before.

I sat on Colby's lap or whatever. I was nervous but eventually I had got comfortable. The game of truth or dare continued since then. "Okay guys we have been playing truth or dare for hours. I am sleepy, I think it's time to go", Sam says as he reached for his keys.

"I'm gonna stay", Colby said as he looked at Sam. I was getting off Colby's lap to give them a hug. I'm not gonna say that he gripped me in a type of way but he did so I didn't move. "See you guys later", Rose says as Kevin, Sam, and Kat left the house.

-text with Amelia and Melia-
Amelia: What are y'all doing right now
Melia: Sitting watching a movie
Karmen: Sitting as well texting y'all
Amelia: Sitting in what😏
Karmen: Okay you trying to be funny
Amelia: I'm just asking
Karmen: I'm sitting in someone's lap. It was from a dare of truth or dare.
Melia: Let me guess. Your crush Colby. Amelia and Rose has been informing me about him.
Karmen: I am not surprised to be honest
Amelia: Y'all I gotta go I will talk to y'all in the morning.
Karmen: Okay also subscribe to my YouTube channel
Melia: What is it called
Karmen: Karmen with a K
Melia: Im about to now.
Amelia: Sam
Karmen: I'm posting my video tmr morning
Amelia: Okay see ya
-off text-