Chapter:5-Miss Him

Author's POV:

Thankun explained some things to Porchay like Victor being a part of mafia to some extend. But he intentionally left out the part of Victor's past. Porchay wasn’t ready to know about it and Victor wasn’t ready to talk about it to anyone else. Thankun was glad that Porchay didn’t break his friendship with Victor and instead they decided to work together and stay by each others side. And ofcourse Thankun will observe them and Victor had no problem proving his loyalty.

After their small meeting with Porchay and the others, Thankun and Victor were the only one left in the living room.

"Listen..Vic."

"Hm."

" I can't stay here and protect him. But you can. So can you do it for me?"

Thankun knew he needed someone he could completely trust to protect his baby. Because anyone at anytime will try to harm him. And also because of today's incident it is was clear that someone is targeting the Therapanyakul's. And Porchay is their lose end. So protecting Chay was the priority.

"So, you trust me now princess?"

Victor asked in his usual mocking yet serious voice.

"I'm taking a risk. If you lie to me or betray me, I will kill you myself and that by Vegas's style."

"Vegas Therapanyakul? What's his style?"

"Oh you better pray that you never know."

Thankun smirked and that somehow sent shivers down Victor's spines and he immediately nodded.

"Scary."

Thankun's POV:

I went upto my room and weirdly that crazy idiot was still following me. I'm already embarrassed and irritated that I felt comfortable and peace in his arms. And not to mention his proposal. God..this is too much for me..He's supper annoying.

I ignored him as I entered my room and brought out my bags. It was time for me to leave. I can't stay here for a long time. Who knows what that old bastard was scheming behind my back with his sister. I don't trust my father even a bit. He's the biggest manipulator and motherfucker I have seen in my life...I want him dead.

I was lost in my thoughts when he came closer to me and held me from behind. I was startled but not uncomfortable. I hate physical contacts with people. But strangely his touches never felt disgusting or wrong. It was quite the opposite.

"So.."

"What?"

Oh God...he was too close. I could feel his breathe on my earlobes and it was making me have goosebumps. I have never been this close to a person like this ever. And my stupid heart wasn’t being it's usual self today. It started beating so fast. Maybe I'm having a heart attack and I will die soon.

"Are you leaving soon?"

He asked in his low voice while sniffing my napa.

"Oh hmm..two days later."

I calmed my racing heart and tried answering him as normal as I could. But why did he become silent?  He wasn’t talking. Instead he kept on holding me tightly and hid his face on my neck and rubbed his nose and lips against my skin.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna miss you."

I tilted my head a bit and elbowed him slowly and he was laughing. This bastard was really having the time of his life.