The virgin mother

Quick look :

He was giving me the pleasure i never felt before. This feeling was very foreign to me. What his doing to me ?

We were just talking, then suddenly his lips met mine and now, we were lying on the bed. Both naked, he was on top of me.

I was back in reality when i felt him kiss me down there. A moan automatically escape my lips and my breathing goes faster. My hands dig deeper in his hair as i cannot contain the pleasure his sending to my body.

God, he's so good with it. His tongue explore me making me hotter every seconds.

and just a minute later i felt something inside me was going to explode. So i did. I think this is what they called orgasm and i almost lost conciousness with my first time to felt how good it is. But to my surprise, he sucked up all the juices that comes out then look at me. His eyes was covered in lust and love ? i dont know. I was drunk with the sensation.

He licked his bottom lip before saying the words that make me hot even more.

" You already gave birth but you still taste so good babe." his husky voice sent voltage of sensation to my body.

" I haven't .." and just when im about to confess im still a virgin, he cut me off by entering me in one swift move. I scream in pain. As if something inside me is being ripped apart.

Oh God, it hurts.

" F*ck ! " he hissed.

" No way ! How .. i mean, your a mother but .. sht ! " Lust washed over him as disbelief spread all over his Perfect face.

" Your a virgin ?!. " He shout.

Ofcourse i  am !

----

briggite :*