🌾8

As expected, when she came home, she was meet with a slap on the head and a mouthful of angry cursing.

Old fuego and Aunt Helga had heard of the villagers talking about her, they had seen her looking like she is beaten up and reported it to the village head worriedly.

Sheena is also included of course, they smack sheena on the head and blamed her. Which she willingly accepted, it was her fault after all.

"Aya! Look at you! What if you become a cripple?! Who will marry you?! Hah? " aunt Helga is putting some ointment on her bruised face.

Old fuego is putting some kind of leaves around her stomach and circled it with clean bandages. "Your stomach is blue! Look at this! Be thankful the slave had not thought of breaking your arm or worse your legs! "

"Im sorry! "

She felt very guilty to disturb old fuego and his wife, they rushed to her as soon as they heard what happened. They even left their work at home.

"Im fine.. Im really sorry. I will not do it again. I will live my life honestly from now on. So please dont be angry" looking at the wincing face.

The couple sighed. "Its better to think more for yourself. Its not a bad thing to be selfish,... " aunt helga stopped for a moment. and the face of hana overlapped with her own childs face.

She had only that one child, a playful and happy sub male who chose a decisive path of being a soldier... And left them forever.

She raises her head and took a deep breath.

Old fuego notices her gesture and a touch of sadness appears in his eyes. Then he sighed. "Very well. Rest for the night, we will come check on you tomorrow.. "

"Ah.. Yeah. Thank you so much.. " hana watches the old couple walk away together. And she seem to feel the sadness emitting from behind their lonely back.

Hana slowly closes her eyes and took a deep breath.

🌾

"Where is uncle fuego? " dole was sipping his tea and reading a paper when he remembered the old man.

"Ah.. The village head is down the village with his wife. It seems that they take care of hana"

Dole raised a brow. "Who? "

Gaga look at him, "a.. The sub male that defeated the monster yesterday?" So he still doesn't know her name.

"Hmm" hana is her name. The image of hana flashes in his eyes. Strong, barbaric.. Yet exotic.

Dole lowered his eyes. Then again who cares? She will just be another one of the people in his life who comes and go.

Dole can always have everything since he was a toddler. But only a love of a man brought him to this.. This insanity.

Its stupid, and funny. For he had thought before, that this man will soon love him. Like how he had loved him when he gazes at him at the age of 7. And maybe even if he loves someone else, he will soon learn to love him.

When that man abandoned him for his true love, then Dole learned of the truth.

Life is not a fantasy.

Dole had destroyed the only thing that keeps his pride. His face, and his title.

But he likes that. He thought with a smile. No one will ever want to marry an ugly disfigured person with a broken title.

Even if he is royalty.

He look outside and saw the warm sun touching the trees. "Gaga.. Lets go visit the village. "