after party

The sight took me by surprise Logan is sleeping right next to me with his arm wrap around me, what the hell happened last night!?
I look down to see a bed sheet covering both of us I feared for the worst if we actually had sex Last night, I slowly lifted the sheets to see that we were both nude.

Y/n: shit shit shit.

Cursed under my breath.

I try getting out if bed but Logan's grip on me is tight I tried to pry off his arm off but Logan start to wake up to see me.

Y/n: please don't freak out.

Logan: AAAAGH!!!

fell off the bed a loud thud was heard along with a yelp, the wolf quickly got up with a shock expression.

Y/n: listen Logan, calm down maybe nothing happened last night. We somehow ended up on your bed without having sex.

Logan pointed at me for some reason.

Y/n: what?

Logan: your neck.

I pat my neck winced at the bit of pain, I find a mirror in the corner of the room to see whats their.

Y/n : WHAT THE FUCK!!!

logan: you're naked.

Y/n: fuck where's my pant!

Logan notices more than just the bite mark but y/n's entire body is covered in scars.

Logan: y/n-

A knock on the door caught our attention then a voice is heard.

Henry: are you alright sir..

Logan: it's fine henry everything is fine.

He sounded genuine about it but I know that's a lie. I have to get out of here without causing attention.

Henry: is y/n still in there with you he's not in his room so i assume he is.

Logan was silent for a second until I Crack open the door with my suit on but without the jacket.

Y/n: yeah I'm here, i just woke up.

Henry: I understand you must be very tired then, I'll arrange some coffee for you.

Y/n: I'd like that thank you.

Closing the door, I heard Logan in the bathroom turning on the shower. I didn't know what to say to him but all I could do is get my jacket and leave.

Logan: y/n.

Y/n: yeah.

Logan: ... I'll be seeing you in my office this afternoon.

Y/n: I'll... I'll make sure to get there.

Silence came between us as the spraying water hits the floor. I made my way to get my jacket off a chair and head straight out the door closing it behind me. Logan stood in the shower thinking of what he with y/n last night trying to denie they slept with each other but the image in his mind haunts him the bite mark on y/n's neck is proof that did it.

I now realized how relaxing it was waking up after years of stress building up I only feel relieved, comfortable atleast.. I'll deal with this when I wash his scent off me, the smell it's intoxicating his scent is driving me mad.

Henry: I prepared you a set of clothes sir.

Logan: thank you henry, do you know where y/n is?

Henry: he's having breakfast sir do you need him.

Logan: no not right now, you'll send him to my office later this afternoon.

Henry: consider it done.

Meanwhile y/n is in the mess hall he is preparing coffee for himself while the other beastmen were mind their business.