Jealousy / Confession? | Agares x Reader

I am so so sorry i  havent posted for 3 months i got busy with my school works but i really hope i could get to write more this time and merry christmas and happy new year guys<3 

You were hanging out with your childhood friend and agares seemed to be bothered by it "its been a while since we ever hanged out [lets pretend your childhood friends name is amon lol] "y/n said while amon chuckled and said "yeah its about like 3 years we haven't talked seen and hanged out with eachothers" he lets out a response and agares heard it all "tsk so what if they havent interacted with eachothers for years ? it has only been 3 years its not like it took ages for them to interact again" agares eavesdroped on your conversation between your friend amon "agares not to be rude but are you jealous?" gaap added while agares eyes widened " WHAT NO- why would i?" gaap chuckled and said " your complaining about why they started hanging out again silly " agares rolled his eyes and said " i only said that bc they hang out so much-" gaap then said "if thats what you think" he smiled as they continuesly watched both you and amon . 
btw this is what he looks like

[ i do not own this image it belongs to another ]                                                                                                        You smiled back and turned to see agares eavesdroping on you two and you waved  "hey picero ku...

[ i do not own this image it belongs to another ]                                                                                                        You smiled back and turned to see agares eavesdroping on you two and you waved  "hey picero kun! " agares started to panic knowing that you seen him eaves dropping on you two                                                                                                      [AGARES POV]

SHOOT SHE SAW ME WHAT DO I DO KNOW SHE MIGHT THINK IM A STALKER OR GET WEIRDED BY ME- tsk stop thinking about tell her why the HELL IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH THIS WEIRDO.

            you ran towards agares  while amon walked his way there " hey agares this is my childhood friend amon!" "hello the names amon and you are?" "agares" "call me agares and mind if i talk to y/n in private?"agares added "yea sure i dont mind at all! " he grinned as he pulled you to an empty spot no people no distractions all tho you guys seem pretty close to the others "hey agares is there a problem i can help you with?" you said  raising your brow "actually yes why are you hanging out with him so much?" you looked at him and said "oh its been a while since we had spent time together sorry i havent been talking to you" agares then said "so basically i have a feeling he likes you and that he looks like a creep-" your eyes widened and you laughed " Agares is jealous "you continously laughed "are you jealous?" "n-" "YOU ARE JEALOUS" you laughed so loud the others heard it "WHAT IM NOT!-" he blushed off of your statement "hehe actually he is very sweet and kind i never noticed any creep like behaviours off of him" you giggled as the others came to the spot you guys were having a conversation at "what seems to be the matter?" amon raised his brow "agares thinks that you have a crush on me " you winked his eye on him and signalled him to make agares jealous in a teasingly way "oh yeah i do we used to date eachothers back then and until today" he tried to hide his laugh "yeah we did " you couldnt take it anymore and started laughing hysterically " OK OK WE ARENT RLLY DATING BC HE LIKES OPPOSITE GENDERS" agares eyes widened " WHAT?" "YEP HAHHAHAH" amon chuckled at agares response and said " yep i do like opposite genders but i do rarely find people attractive for me""so you rlly are jealous huh?" agares then said "WHAT! I JUST TOLD YOU IM NOTTT!!!" you giggled and said "you are one interesting person picero! your so fun to tease!" he blushed from what you said and said "yeah whatever-".