Chapter 8 The mission Pt2

At the safe location
They pulled into the parking lot.
Seems shut tight.
Aldo should be inside. Well, at least the jammer is still running stable. They then all got out the car.
Doors weren't locked?
Been unlocked for a while.
You two stay here. I'll scoope it out. David said running over to the door to look inside. But it looked empty so he looked a bit more to see if he saw anything. But then there was a big crash before the motycycle dude could crush him he dove out the way landing on his back. The guy landed on his collar keeping him on the ground.
Must think you're hot shit. Pullin' a stunt like that. The guy shouted pulling out his katana. Yuki ran up pulling out her whip.

 And wrapped it around the cover of the katana

And wrapped it around the cover of the katana. He pulled down the cover and ready his katana to stab yuki making her gasp. But david used his cyber tech and threw his body into the guy making him knock them away from yuki. They rolled and the dude kicked david in the stomach making him land on the ground on his back. The guy jumped with his katana ready to stab david. Lucy used her string and cut the guys arm off. The guy then used his cyber arm to making a sharp knife and was about to stab david but. Yuki's eyes widen as she reached for her gun. Before the guy stabed david maine pulled up blocking the sword with his car. He then tried to stab david again but maine got out and blocked it with his cyber hand. He then punched the dude in the face then blew his hand off with his cannon.
Yuki saw all the blood and guts everywhere.
Ew... then she looked over to see if david was okay.
Sorry for the wait. Maine said puting his arm back to normal. David slowly closed his eyes sighing.
At the after party
David and main sat on a car watching the party.
Well, gotta say not bad for a rookie, rookie.
So, we're cool now?
Sure. welcome to the crew. But remember, little man. Aint no one in this world you can trust more than yourself. Start using us as your crutch and you're as good as dead. Maine put his hand on davids head.
Yeah, got you. David looked over at kiwi who was sitting by herself.
Thanks. Immunoblockers. Enough to get you though a month. And... here's your cut.
Holy shit!
Everybody gets fair shake. Only way i operate. Still mostly 'ganic?
Huh?
Save some eds, then look into uppin' your cyberware. Meat'n'bone can't keep pace with sandevistan for long.
You've got a point.
Lil' more chrome and ya oulda zero'd that tyger claw no prob... or any goon out there. Maine then injected his medicine into his arm.
It aint wasted ennies if it makes ya stronger. That applies to your cyberware... and also to your crew.
Yeah, alright.
I'm skipping this scene
Who's that david asked as the man with three eyes drove away.
Faraday. The middleman who landed us this gig. He happens to be top fixer around these parts.
Thought you were the big boss making all the calls.
Nah, i'm the guy who gets shit done. And he's the one holdin' all the eddies. Without him and his scratch, you aint nothing in this biz. It's as simple as that. Don't think to hard about it. We celebration tonight. Maine said walking back to the party.
Mm. david hummed then heard the music change to a nice upbeat tempo. He looked over at yuki who was pulling lucy to the dance floor and dancing. She moved her hands up her body through her hair hitting every beat while shaking her hips. David watched her movements lucy just smiled at her dancing a little bit till piler walked up on them throwing his arm around yuki's shoulder. David stared at them wondering what he felt for the rich girl from his school. Piler kept bugging yuki to let him fuck her but she ignored him.
Yo. becca called.
Mm. david looked down to see the short girl next to him. Um, sorry, but, who are you?
Remember? Come on, choom. After all we've been through?
Hmm. david thought about trying to remember where he knew her from. Becca groaned glaring at him.
Oh, right. Back at the bar.
Yeah, like my performance?
Uh, sure. Yeah.
Mm. i'm rebecca. I hear you're joining up with maine's crew. Becca held out a drink in a red cup to david.
Maybe. Is this carbonated?
Cheers! Be seeing you around, then. Bu-bye! Becca said wadling away.
Yeah. see you. David looked down at the drink to see it was carbonated. Then he got a call from the principal again.
Mr. martinez, hello again. Is this a good time? It sounds rather rowdy on your end.
Uh, yeah, but it's fine.
I trust you received the message i left?
Yeah, i got it.
Excellent. Now, about your apology to–
Pass this along to katsuo for me, would you?
Er, perhaps it's best if you would–
If he wants revenge, tell that prick i'll be waiting. But i'm done going easy. Oh, and you can all kiss my ass! David cut the call sighing. He looked back to where yuki and piler were but saw they both were gone. He looked around to see if he could find them but he couldn't. He then sighed looking bored. Then drinked some of the drink then coughed.