💟003💟

Pov.Kokushibo

What..a idiotic...human.....
I don't know why...but I.. can't leave her to ..death..?

                 ........................................

End of pov

Kokushibo saw the human child, as he came to her closer. Y/n got scared because she saw someone or something?
But she knew that wasn't a human...
The demon grabbed the girl by her shoulder as he begin to speak to her...

You are...a..foolish .. human..I.. want..you to come..with me..

(Later)

The six eyed demon with small human child are now walking in the forest... Kokushibo is walking with the emotionless face..he is still isn't sure if he made a right decision to help the human.. child
After a while they can see Y/n parents house..but..when they got closer..in the air Kokushibo could sense...blood..He looks at her and told her to stay here for a moment..
Y/n wasn't sure what the demon meant but she listened to him and stayed.. waiting for his return..

...

Kokushibo opens a little the front door..he slowly looks inside..he saw a corporse of two humans..they were the child... parents..

Pov.Y/n

She sat down on the ground with snow..she looks really bored yet confused why she had to stay here in middle of the cold night..she looks at her home to see if her demon friend is still inside..
..
She then felt a big hand on her left shoulder..she looks to see who's hand was it...it was Kokushibo he still had his emotionless face ..but deep in his eyes Y/n could see ...pity?..
...
(End of pov)

Kokushibo looks at the human child with his emotionless face..but deep inside he felt pity for this child...he was a demon who eats Humans...yet he couldn't forgive himself if he leaved her here..

"What's is your..name..child ..?" Asked Kokushibo Her..
..Y/n looks up to met his six eyes she smiles a little then she said
"Well mister demon! My name is Y/n.." she said with smile on her face as she bows a little down with manners..

(Some time later)
...
Kokushibo decided to keep Y/n..he would train her..to be stronger..he would teach her the.... moon breathing style...

...