Prologue {C}

Since me and Sam got famous during high school, we have had more fake friends than real ones. I've never trusted anyone with my secrets apart from Sam of course. 

I walk out my apartment door, walking over to the elevator. I press ground floor and walk into the steel room, walking out as soon as i got to the ground level. I walk out the apartments doors towards outside on the way to my car. I headed towards the coffee shop and parked my car, locking it then walking inside. No one was there so i walked straight to the counter. 

"Hello sir, what can i get for you today?' a brunette-haired girl asked me, i never saw her work here before. I look at her name tag and then looked at her, "Uh yeah can i get a black coffee? Thats it thanks Evelyn." I said and handed her $10. She smiled at me then started to count my change. "Here you go, $4.47." She said and turned around to start making my coffee, it normally doesn't take long to make it but i wouldn't mind if she took forever to make it. The next minute i hear her say, "Here's your coffee sir" she said and handed me my coffee. "You can call me Colby" i said and she nodded. I sat down in one of the armchairs in the corner and start texting Sam.

SAM.

C: Hey man, I'm in Tays coffee, so i may be late or you can come here. 

S: Yeah, I'll come by. 

C: Alright see you soon

10 minutes pass and i hear the door's bell. I look up and see Sam, "Hey man, look i need to go over this piece of the video" Sam said as i glanced over to Evelyn. "Yeah, yeah show me" i say looking up at Sam. I walk back up to the counter and order another coffee. "Hey, I'm going to be straight up, i think your like- really handsome, i know we don't know each other but maybe we could?" She asked me and i nodded. "of course, what's your number?" i ask her and she gives me her number and a free coffee on the house. I just got a phone number off of the prettiest girl I've ever met.

 I know its short but hopefully you like it!

- ccolbytv the author!