Chapter 3 { C }

Her choice of a Halloween costume was a cop and a prisoner when my costume is a shirtless cop? We both have similar taste; can't say I'm surprised basically everyone picks a sexy cop and prisoner. Well i was once a prisoner but we don't talk about that anymore. I just can't wait to see her and get drunk for the first time in weeks since i was on diet that i was set by my doctor. The day that i met Evelyn i knew she was the type of person to make friends easily, she just has this type of energy of a very positive person. She can just light up a room with her smile. Anyway, todays a busy day for me and Sam since we have to sort out our party that's tomorrow. It's a costume party if you couldn't tell, so we ended up getting shit loads of alcohol and more. We put all the stuff for the party in the back of my car when i get a notification from Kat. 

My Sista

K: Hey Colby? Have you talked to Sam he isn't picking up his phone.

C: Yeah, I'm with him now grabbing the party stuff what's up?

K: Its nothing we just have to go over our costume 

I send her a thumbs up emoji and put my phone back into my jean pocket, i get in the driver's seat and wait for Sam to get in the car so we can go back to our house. Once he gets in, we go to the trap house, oh yeah i forgot to mention we moved into a house with Corey and Jake since we already spent all our time together anyway. Meanwhile, we get to the house, and we try to grab all the bags in one go and we accomplished it. We start setting up and i sneak into the kitchen to grab 1 shot before the party. 

- Sam's POV -

I walked into Kat's bedroom, "Hey Kat?" I ask her as she's rushing in her room trying to find a top that matches her costume well our costume. "Yeah babe?" she asks me as I'm sat on her bed, "Is it me or is Colby happier since you know" I look at her and she stops for a moment, "Well he is acting weird but that's Colby he can always put a smile on his face when he's feeling happier." i just shrug it off and go into the bathroom to get changed into my costume. "I'm just worried about him you know. It's just all of a sudden, he's happier about life, he's my best friend. I just want him to be Happier for a long time not just a short period of time," and i walk out the bathroom looking at Kat. "You look so good! Let me take a photo" I pose for a photo. 

- Back to Colby's POV -

i get into my costume then mess up my hair since it completes my costume. I basically have a simple costume on, i have suspenders on without a shirt then i have navy cargos on. With smudged black eyeshadow on my eyes, its simple really because i don't feel like doing anything serious this year. I just can't wait till we can get to the alcohol part of this party. I hear the doorbell ring so I run downstairs and open the door, basically everyone was already here and its 7;15 pm. This is going to be a long ass night. Many girls came over and Many of our friends came over but when they all came over i told them to go straight over to the drinks and loads of people had extraordinary costumes honestly i wished i had looked as good as them. I sat on the counter drinking, waiting for one person to show up and i was thinking she wasn't going to come anymore but i was wrong because she walked straight through the door and oh my..

Wrote most of this on live, hope you enjoy Chapter 3!