Chapter 1 { E }

1:23 pm

My bed is so comfy, when has it ever been this comfy? I yawn as i got out of bed, as my floor was rug i didnt have to worry about cold feet. I walked straight into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, "Holy hell what happened to my hair!" I shouted and tried brushing it. It was like a birds nest. I wonder what happened last night, as soon as i got that thought i heard my phone ding. I run towards my bed, searching for my phone yet i cant find it. I end up throwing everything on the floor and even taking the pillow cases off my bed. I finally found it in the duvet after 10 minutes.

I look at my phone to see who it was and it was a random number. I look at the text and see it says, 'Hey its Colby, you know black coffee guy from Tays? Anyway i was wondering if maybe on the 15th of october you could come to our party? Its a costume party but anyway, i hope you come. Bye' your eyes had to quint to read all that since you only just woke up. You reply back with, 'Hey yeah i remember you, id love to come to your party, im assuming its a dress up party? Is it alright if i bring along some friends?' i ask and he instantly replied, 'Yes to both of those questions' and i said 'okay ill be there' then smiled walking back into the bathroom.

After 30 minutes of getting ready, i was finally ready for work. I grab all my stuff i need, my car keys, my house keys, my apron etc. I lock my door and walk towards my car. 'God i cant wait till im 24, finally get to move in with my bestfriends' and started to drive to work. I walk in through the back, put my apron on and head to the front. You saw Jake and smiled at him as he went to the back smiling at you too. You continued to serve the customers.

After the shift

I sigh and start to clean up all the tables, counters and chairs. I make my way to the back grabbing my bag then switching the lights off. I walk towards the entrance so i can lock up. I lock the doors to my work and head back to my car. I look at my phone realising its 5 pm so its my daily stop at my local grocery store to grab some snacks.

I drive back home then lock my car running towards my door since it was raining. I quickly unlock the door then shut it once im inside. "Mom? Dad?" I shout out but no one answered so their probably still at work. I place my last rent check on the kitchen table then make myself some pasta. Once its fully cooked and i can eat it, i take it upstairs into my room. I hear my phone vibrate but i was already half asleep. i put mu pasta on the side and close my eyes. I quickly open my eyes realising i left the garlic bread in the oven "Fuck!" i shout and run downstairs. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.." i mumble to myself and take it out the oven with mittens.

"Shit i burnt it." Then again my phone vibrates.

- It may be short but i wrote this on 1/1/2023 at 2:34 am so dont judge 😂 anyway i hope you like it!

bu Ccolbytv