AsLongAsYouLoveMeJB's Niall Imagine Part 2

AsLongAsYouLoveMeJB's NIALL IMAGINE PART 2

-:-:-:-:-

You watched as the boys went on stage but your eyes were fixed on Niall. You two had broken up a while ago only once before because of the same reason, he started getting cocky. You knew that he starts getting like that and bossy after he's been dating someone for a while, but you were tired of it now. You have actually been dating him for two years and only broke up twice, including the breakup today.

You already knew it was going to take forever to get over him.

El found her way to you and right now the boys were finding out what two songs they were going to sing. Since this was a celebrity party, it would probably be two songs that weren't the most popular. You saw all their expressions when Paul told them and they all looked at Niall, who's expression dropped. Harry looked back at you and raised his eyebrows.

What songs could they be?

They took their positions on stage and you and Eleanor walked in front of the stage closer. Everybody gathered around and the music started. You already knew by the music that it was Nobody Compares.

Niall wrote that after the first time you broke up with him.

"El I have to go, I can't listen to this" You told her through your tears that were still falling from your eyes.

"No Tess, they want you to stay... I want you to stay... HE wants you to stay..." You turned around to leave but paused when you heard that angel voice.

You're so pretty

When you cry, when you cry

Wasn't ready

To hear you, say goodbye

Now you're tearin' me apart

Tearin' me apart

You're tearin' me apart...

You turned back around to the stage and decided to stay.

You're so London

Your own style, your own style

We're together

 We're so good, so girl why

Are you tearing me apart, tearing me apart

You're tearing me apart

Did I do something stupid

Yeah, girl if I blew it

Just tell me what I did, let's work through it

There's gotta be someway

To getcha to want me

Like before

'Cause no one ever looked so good in a dress

And it hurts 'cause I know you won't be mine tonight

No one ever makes me feel like you do

When you smile, baby tell me how to make it right