Character sketch~🥀

So let's start without any bakwas,

Haseena Malik(HM):  A decent girl with no much of arrogance or attitude. Do wanna explore the world in her lifetime but a little introvert due to the mental torcher she has been getting since years. Daughter of Keshav Malik, a wealthy business man of lukhnow.

Keshav Malik(KM):  A rich business man of lukhnow, UP. Runs a factory named Malik corporation. Father of Haseena & Mohit Malik. Love his both the children a lot but is little disturbed due to the arrongance behaviour of his wife towards Haseena.

Noor jahan Malik(NM): A sweet lady infront of the world but in reality she only loves money that's the reason of her being wife of Keshav Malik. Love her son a lot he is "jigar ka tukra" for her. Hate her daughter because KM her husband wants to distribute his wealth into both his children but she wants it only for her son.

Mohit Malik(MM): Elder child of Malik parents is loved by everyone specially by his mom. He is against his mom's decision but stays quite on sake of his sister. Loves his sister more than anything always there for her to support her in all circumstances.

Aanad Singh(AA):  Head of Singh family. Father of the richest business man in Lucknow city, and second richest in the country. Has a sweet daughter too, Karishma. He is sweet, humble person. Used to work in gov. Corporate office now he is retired so stays home.

Bhavya Singh(BS): The boss lady of Singh family. Mother of Anubhav & Karishma. She is sweet as sugar but her anger level is very high. The richest business man of the city is also scared from her anger. But she loves her both the children very much.

Anubhav Singh (AS): The richest business man of the Lucknow and second richest in the country as well as comes in 5 top business man in the world. A.K corporation built this vast empire alone with the blessing of his parents. Has a little sister and loves her alot. Has a crush on daughter of Malik corporation's owner. But is scared to tell her.

Karishma Malik(KS): The younger daughter of Singh parents. She is sweet, bubbly and has a anger problem her anger level is always on her nerves. She is the princess for her bhaiya. Loves to tease him by the name of Haseena.

Naveen Patel (NP): PA cum bestfriend of Anubhav Singh.

Karan Arora(KA): bestfriend of Anubhav since childhood. Works as MD in A.K corporation.

Sneha Pal Arora (SA): wife of Karan Arora. Works as a senior engineering officer in A.K corporation. A simple and decent lifestyle girl. Had a love marriage with her childhood bestie.
______________________________________

Kya hoga jab do annjane ajnabi milenge. Or doob jaynge ek duje ke pyaar me. Par is duniya me kaha pyaar karene walo ka milan ho pata hai ye to kudrat ka niyam hai. Lekin phir bhi lakh kosis ke baad kya ye dastan Puri hongi. Jaane ke liye padhte rahiya. Agar tum mil jao<💖.

Thanku:)