Part 3~🥀

Two days later,

AS: haa so haseena you just look upon it go through it if you find any mistakes just inform Naveen..

HM: ok sir(he glared) umm Anubhav...(smiling)

AS: good...

Both Karishma & Naveen were seeing the scenerio from past two days how he's friend and brother changes in her presence they felt very happy seeing him smiling and enjoying himself...

Few minutes later, (both were alone in the cabin haseena was packing her bag to leave)

AS: umm...Haseena if you give me a permission may I ask you for a favour....

HM: hmm...ask..(engrossed in packing her bag)

AS: umm... actually today was a tiring as well as lucky day for me as with your help I succeeded in getting this deal... So I want you take for a coffee as a symbol of tanking you...please if you don't mind..(hesitating)

HM: there was no need of full explanation for it...i am very grateful that you asked so sweetly... Yes I can but...

AS: but..

HM: ah..nothing ..

AS: ok then you wait I'll be back in 5 mins from the washroom...

HM: okh ...
__________

It was a lake side view from a hill palce. Haseena was sitting on one of the rock looking at the moon while anubhav was busy adoring her..

AS: so haseen how is the coffee...

HM: umm.. fantastic

AS: oh thanku thanku...

HM: haha...i should say thank u to you because I don't know why but when I'm with you I feel good...

AS: oh my pleasure (dramatically making her giggle)..achaa vaise tumhare papa ko koi problem to nai na because you are here this late that too with me...

HM: honi to chaiye but unko bataya kon ki I'm with you...because after going home I'll say I was with my friends...that's it simple...

AS: you'll say a lie... No no no let me call your father and inform him..

HM: no anubhav no please don't call papa and tell that I'm with you please...

AS: but why..

HM: actually I don't want to go home right now...

AS: par kyu..

HM: umm.. actually vo..(AS kept his one hand on her shoulder indicating her to continue)..aaj mujhe dekhne larke wale aay hai..but i don't want to meet them...

AS: whatttt!!!..

HM: kya hua(scared due to his sudden voice)

AS: ahh I mean why...

HM: actually vo papa nai Chate ki abhi meri shaadi ho but ammi ko chaiye ki meri shaadi ho jay... isliyea papa ne bola hai ki me jab phone Karu tab aana use pehle hum kuch bahane bana lenge..kyuki agar mene call Kiya to ammi ko pata chal jayga..

AS: ohh...(deep down he got relaxed a bit ) or tum kya chahati ho?..

HM: umm..hum kuch bhi nai abhi to kuch socha nai hai..(smilling)

AS: koi pasand wasand hoga...

HM: nai...

He mentally was on the seventh sky listening to it.....
______________________________________

To be continued,

Urvashi ❤️