Tawkerr's side

Tawkerr has been very bored on Cold Island. He liked the chill at first, now it's bothering him even more. He doesn't want to move, he just wants to do something  about it. But what can he do? Re, the most talkative Dipster, heard him mumbling and went to him. "Hey Tawkerr! Why the long face? You're never this sad." Tawkerr solemnly replied, "Ah, it's nothing. I'm just...tired." "Tired? What do you mean? You're usually energetic, what's going on?" Before Tawkerr could reply, Mi, the gossipy Dipster, immediately made a hole there. "Hey, what's going on? Tell me everything." Tawkerr  facepalmed, he wanted at least a regular conversation between Re and him. Just then, out the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like a hot air balloon with kelp on it. But he continued t talk with Re until the grew Tired. After Re and Tawkerr went separate ways,  Mi kept following Tawkerr, to his dismay. "Please Tawkerr! Please tell me all about it!" Tawkerr angrily replied, "Could you not follow me around everywhere? I'll tell you tomorrow." Using their reedling pup eyes, Mi asked, "Please, Tawkerr! It's not gonna kill you." "I'm gonna kill you." Talker mumbled. "What?" "Nothing." After Mi finally left him alone, Tawkerr went to see where the hot air balloon was headed. It looked like it was headed to Cold island. He was unsure if it was someone new, or somebody returning to this island from Water Island. Either way, he wasn't bothered. He wanted someone, anyone, here.