Maggpi's side

Maggpi enjoyed Water Island, but she wanted to explore every place she could. Maggpi was met with a unexpected goodbye party after she mentioned possibly moving to a Reedling. Said reedling was at the party with the "I have no clue what's going on" face. Regardless, she made small talk with the others, and just enjoying the party. After the party, everyone said their goodbyes and Maggpi got on the hot air balloon. "Goodbye everyone, I'll miss you all!" Magpies said as she floated up to the other islands. She found an island that she liked and went to it. Since it would be a while until the hot air balloon landed, she looked at the island at a birds eye view, Liking the chill of the island. As it slowly lands, she sees a familiar looking Dipster talking to someone. "Is that Re?" She couldn't make it out, but she assumed it was Re with the little green hair obstructing it's view. But she still enjoyed the birds eye view of the island. She wondered if everyone would be nice. But as she finally landed, she noticed that everyone was nice, some cozying up by a fire, others practiced for the song. She knew she would like it here immediately. As she greeted everyone here, she found someone that could sing with words like her, practicing  at the edge. "Hey, are you a Werdo by any chance? I noticed you could sing too." The monster replied, "Oh yeah, I've never seen another Werdo before. It's like a breath of fresh air to see another one." After some talking, they quickly became best friends and he took her across Cold Island. After a while, the monster showed her a hotel that he also went to. She checked in in the room Across a Pango, four rooms after his. Before he went to bed, she asked, "Hey, I never got your name." The monster, sluggishly replied, "Oh, my name is Tawkerr. Sorry I didn't tell you." She reassured him, "Oh, don't worry about it. You can go get your rest." He slowly walked to his room. But as Maggpi went in her room, she noticed he forgot his key. "Hey, you forgot your...he's asleep. Oh well. She set it next to his tv and went back to hers.

Regret your decision yet? Told you, it's CRINGE.  More regret coming soon.