Part II

"GONE WITH THE WIND"

"Naomi Senpai, we have crossed check with all details already. It would be a great show for sure!"The whole Creative Team is so proud of the outcome and can't wait to show the audience some color already!

"Great! Keep it up! Let the show begins!!"The beautiful and intellectual lady has prepared to make an all-out effort with her beloved team mate.

But things won't just always work out as you think, especially when it relates to DARK MATTERS FROM ANOTHER SIDE OF OUR WORLD.

Her destined friend needs her now.

Damn! Couldn't he just wait til I finished my task here?

"Are you ok, Ito san?"

There is always a window opened for me to breathe, my dearest Hideo Sama🫶🏻

"Well I ...may relay on you again, Kobayashi san. It s so embarrassing."

"Never mind. We work as a team."The handsome and reliable gentleman seems well prepared for a decade and will take over control of the situation upon this catastrophe, as expected.

"Go, please. Don't worry. We will finish it with flying color, for you Ito san! " "Don't worry about us, senpai! We are capable now!"

You are always too sweet to be true, my MARVELOUS SUPER BIG BANG KAWAI CREATIVE TEAM! You guys are the best venue organizer in the world.

Of course Naomi only says it to herself becoz she cannot waste a second for farewell. She rushes to the basement of the building, where the Fashion Show is being held at, and gets on her Fiat 500. She is still wearing the dress sponsored by the Brand.

Lady be gone with the wind, and once again without a goodbye.

Naomi doesn't drive too long. She stops at one spot just next to the venue, where hardly has many passer-by. She gets off her Fiat, makes sure she s alone. Then, she spreads her arm and a golden starry dust sparks in the air. A huge SCYTHE is she holding -a weapon so gigantic that it looks so incongruous with her little body.

"KAMAITACHI!"

Naomi swings her Scythe in a big circle and literally a circle of light just appears in the air. The big ring burns in strong light and while a black hole grows in the middle like a "doorway" slowly opening up in front of her.

An animal figure slowly crawls out of the "Magic door".

"You are late! Again!."A big mouse in a cloak made of yellowish flowers, covering half of its face with a pair of big glasses, challenges her summoner impatiently and arrogantly.

The demon's name is KAMAITACHI, the master of Wind and Healing Magic

"Complaining never makes anything better! Take us there and let's finish it fast!"Naomi fights back while wearing her mask.
"IKZ!" The Wind Magician just creates another teleporter.

They stomp in with clenching teeth and fists.