Chapter 1

Director/Leader of the Fatui: Pierro/The Jester

1st Harbinger: Capitano/The Captain

2nd Harbinger: Il Dottore/The Doctor

3rd Harbinger: Columbina/Damslette

4th Harbinger: Arlecchino/The Knave

5th Harbinger: Pulcinella/The Rooster

6th Harbinger: Scaramouche/Balladeer

7th Harbinger: Sandrone/Marionette

8th Harbinger(deceased): La Signora/The Fair Lady

9th Harbinger: Pantalone/Regrator

10th Harbinger: Empty

11th Harbinger: Childe/Tartaglia

HI GUYS IM BACK!!! im sorry for disappearing on you guys like that i have no excuse TT TT

no promises on updating gamble of li(v)es, 

this fic will be canon-divergent, as it if it agreed with canon scara wouldn't exist.. but i love him too much for that so just imagine dottore got the gnosis from nahida but without any of the scara god shenanigans 

im working on a cover, so until that happens, um just have this lol :DD

Chapter 1

Pierro wasn't going to even attend the convention – of course he wouldn't, that condescending old fuck – Pulcinella, the one person Dottore could count on talking the most, was out, and Capitano wouldn't deign to open his mouth behind that stupid hideous helmet of his.

So, as usual, in a room of people with absurdly low IQ, Dottore had to lead the stupid meeting himself.

Fucking perfect.

It didn't help that everyone from the other delegations was glaring at them with utter dislike. Tartaglia was staring longingly at Morax, who was studiously avoiding his gaze. (good job, Tartaglia was an idiot that showed up to Dottore's office half-dead on weekends. Who gets themselves killed on weekends ?) Plus, that idiot should've fallen for someone he could actually have.

Arlecchino and Scaramouche were exchanging sneers and smirking at the other representatives, Columbina laying her head on Arlecchino's shoulder while the Sixth sent an especially barbed glare towards the Inazuman party.

Dottore thanked the Tsaritsa that the Raiden Shogun and the Guuji Yae were absent, because he was sure that if either of them had been present, the Balladeer would have stormed off and left a Scaramouche-shaped hole in the wall, which would have really pissed Pantalone off. The banker had spent a healthy amount of his funds building this space on neutral land so Teyvat's extremely paranoid leaders would accept the meeting invitation that Dottore had so graciously extended.

The blue-haired aristocrat from Inazuma – Kamisato Ayato, if Dottore remembered correctly – raised an eyebrow tauntingly at Dottore, pulling him out of his haze. His meaning was clear.

Any time this year.

Dottore surreptitiously looked around the room, praying that someone would start the meeting for him. He appraised each of his fellow Harbingers in turn.

Columbina... Dottore wasn't even going to bother to ask her. He did not want to be on the receiving end on one of her tantrums. I don't know how Arlecchino handles it.