Eight One Shot: Happy New Year, Kitten

🍾🍾🍾

Lights glittered around the house, creating a warm, yellowish glow that hosted the arriving guests. The clock had just struck ten o'clock in the evening, drowned out by the bustle of the huge conference area, which had been turned into a living room for the duration of the event. Elegantly dressed figures walked around the place, laughing, gossiping and greeting with the hosts, led by Kinn. The man responded with a broad, professional smile, repeatedly throwing compliments to newcomers, when he was approached by a tall man in matching attire.

"Have they arrived?" Kinn asked his companion in a whisper, who grimaced slightly, rolling his eyes. "Porsche, are they here or not? I'm going to beat the shit out of him!"

The brunet snorted, adjusting the signet ring that had recently arrived on his hand, and raised his eyebrows, lowering voice by several tones.

"Calm down, they are here. It's been half an hour now, I think, but ..." Before he could finish, another pair approached, exchanging pleasantries with the host.

"But what?" asked the one, when they were alone again. "They didn't go into the house, that's for sure, because I would have seen them, so where exactly they went for those thirty minutes?"

"Well, they're still in the car. A fogged-up, slightly moving car that everyone avoids, because, well, Pete is not the quietest person, and unfortunately some things can be heard," as Porsche said last words, blushing slightly, he grabbed the glass that the waiter was carrying, and tilted the entire contents, letting the alcohol blunt his senses, even if only for a moment.

"Wait, what?" a dangerously pulsating vein appeared on Kinn's temple as he stared incredulously at his embarrassed lover. "You mean to tell me Vegas and Pete have been here for thirty minutes and they are just fucking this whole time in the car while we're struggling to entertain guests?"

A slight nod was enough for the man to snort contemptuously and, ignoring his brother waving at him, move towards the exit, directing his steps towards the parking lot. The place was already deserted, only all kinds of pricey cars were taking up space there, and if it weren't for the strange, muffled noises coming from one of them, Kinn would have gone back inside accusing Porsche of lying. Instead, however, the mafioso moved angrily towards the black Bugatti and, trying not to draw attention to himself, knocked on the driver's window, ignoring the groans, pleading and muffled screams coming from inside.

"This is some kind of mockery," he growled under his breath as the sounds intensified instead of stopping. "Vegas, get the fuck out! Are you kidding?!" Another blow fell on the hood, this time causing the windshield to move slightly away.

"Can't you hear we're busy?" a low, hoarse voice came out of the vehicle, and Kinn saw a slight movement through the crack. "Take care of something else, cousin, instead of disturbing us,"

"Don't tease me, Vegas. You're already late, and now you're scandalizing my guests? You have ten minutes to appear in the room, not a moment longer. Believe me, you don't want to see what I'm going to do if you're late." The last words were accompanied by another bang on the mask, and then the crunch of stones under Kinn's feet which broke the overdue silence.

The man inside, holding a slim, slender brunet on his knees, cursed under his breath, staring with hunger in shiny, from desire, eyes towards the reddened face hidden on his chest. From the moment the car was parked and the driver left to join the rest of the employees, Vegas helped Pete settle down on his lap and, licking, sucking and biting, brought him almost to orgasm until Pete, unable to take it any longer, begged him and plead for fulfillment.

"You heard my cousin, baby, we should go, this asshole will not leave us alone if we will not appear on this stupid party," the man murmured, and the figure hugging his body groaned, still frustrated. Long fingers clenched over Vegas' strong, taut shoulders as eyes clouded with lust rose to him in fear.