༻❝𝕴 𝕾𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊 𝕰𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖓❞༺ 🚬

NONME OTHER THAN URA POIYOPO1!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?>!? !?!?! ?! WHAAT HE E FUCUCKK KTHIS SI SFUCKING CRWAZY!???????????????? WHAT THE FUCKIGN SHIT HOLY CRAP AYIN AR EYOU SEEING THIS!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN HE SHOT AYIN IN THEE HEAD WTF RUDE?!?!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was SHCOIKED AND LOST THEIR SHIT!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE SCREAMIGN AND RUNNING AWAY BACK to their apartments and ALARMS SUNG OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ayein's Head was siting there and bleeding and dyign and deaded... Then URa Poiyo SHUTED UP THOSE DAMN ALARMS GOD!!!!!! They are SO FUCING ANNOYING do they not know Poiyo is AUTISTIC AND HAS MISOPHONIA!?!?!?!? SO fuckign rood. But jsut hen.... HE GAVE A CYNICAL CGRIN MMWAAAHHWHAHAGHHAHAHA KYYYYAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA What was Ura Poiyo Plortitng........... He grabbed dead Ayin who jused dieded because Ura Poiyo killeded him who is also bleeding a lot in the head by the HAIR relly hard and tight and rEvived Ayin... AYIN WAS TGRAUMATISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CRYIGN2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE was likee nsnfnfn snff..s sbnff.... ahemem.... "I-I'm sorry I never placld you in the upper sephirot while I still ahd the chance...... ;_;" AND URA POIYO SKLAMED HIM AGAINST THE WALL AND PINNED HIM THERE PISSED OFF Like Kabedon but NOT YAOI AND HE WANTS OT ACUTALLY HURT HEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "That's not the reason I killed you fool.... " Ura Poiyo said smoking the biggest fat Weed blunt ever (THIS WILL BE IMPRIOTANT LATER put a pin!!!!!!!k on it!!!!!!! O_O Omfggg I'm soo godo at rwriting bro Sorry that you can't write better than me stupid idiot Xxx_00Ki113r_F1sh00_2009 from 3rd grade u weren't even alive in 2009 faker) He then spat out his MASSIVE ASS BLUNTSMOKEN just the absolute TIGHTEST ROLL full of weed "Tchhh.... heh.. Do you know why I REALLY came here, kid?" he said coolely and badassly nand Ayin loioked up at him Sagely tears in his eyes oprompting Ura to contineu his speech.. "Well..... You must've figured it out by now, heh..." *He itghttens his grip * "I don't take kindly to HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE." HEis eyes TURNED RED AND HE WAS PISSED OFF LOOKING. "How do you PLEA YOU BASTARD?!?!!?!?!?"" Ayin the nBREKAKS DOWN CRYING LIKE WYAUAUAAHHHHHHHHHH UWUWUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I';M SORRY GOODO FUCK GOD FUCK OIH GOD FUCKING FUCKK GOOOOOD... I;M SORRYY POIYO I'M SO SOS OYRRY GOOD FUCKKKKK..... You soee..... I used to be gay myself.. My co-worker....... I fell in love with hime.. soimethign in his eyes............ he supported ,m through it all.... Making my smoking hot lesbian nonbinary Latina AI girlfirend, Angela... From the death of Carmen..... my Cishetness did nto appreciate nature at the time and because I was so cishet and didn't have nature in my hyperfixation list in my Carrd she turned into a tree............ He new I loved her yet....... Whebn I look into his sweet baby angel meowmeow eyes... And when his lips touch mine when Carmen isn't watching and wjue kiss with our tongues passionately.. I realise it 's him who I click with the most.. GOD.. GOD fuck.... And now... I killed my sweet gay baby anglel.. God... God........ I'm soo horrible.............. My sweet gay little boy... He woas so yaoi.. GOD JUST TAKE MY LFIE ALREADY!!!! YOU ALREADY KILLED MME OCNE SO KILL ME AGAIN GOOOOOD.." *HJE SLAMS his hands on the wall behind him in RAGE AND AGONY>. URa lsowly felt sympathy now.. becaue he was just a misled yaoi just like himself. URa related to Ayin a lot... Ura used to kin Ayin ocne and now.. he can feel himself kinshifting again andd he almost looked like he finally shed his first tear. Ura used to be gay until he was led down a dark path......... (IT'S 2 personaml to list here and URA specifically todl me he'd liek to keep his backstory private so this is all I can share!!!!!!!!! :( PPOOR URA POYO... Yo u will fidn ur true love one day....... I know it.;_; GOOO GAYS!!!!!!!!!) Suddently.......... Ura smelt a smell... It's a strange smelly kind of smell.. it smeels like.... ESTROGEN. But hwere did it come from...... Ura tried ot locate the source with his cat ears and only found..... AYIN? WAS AYIN TRANSGENDER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????????????? Ura loosnedn his grip.... He can't hurt a fellow trans person. He heled beck tears... Weed always maked him release chemicals in his brain that makes him smell trans peoepl so that's how he knew. "I smell Estrogen, Ayin .R U TRANSgender? o_o" Ura said... his explesison is softer now. SO IS AYIN TRANSMASC!?!?!? FIMD OUT I NTHE NEXT CHAPTER WTF. o_o!!!!!!!!