YAOI NEXT CHAPTER INCOMIIIIIING!!!!!!!~ 8(//>//.//<//)8

HEY GUYSHSS WELCOE MNABC OMG I MISSE DU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So umm X3c <33333!!!! Anwyas XD back to Ronpoayo yaoi I guess.

Ayin nodded mekely... wiping tears rfom his PATHETIC autistic eyeballs. SNfififling like NSDSGFFNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and he swallows all his snot and boogers (GROSS!!) UraPoiyo then CRIES TOO!?!? WTF YURI POIYO EMOTION!?!? O_O Absolutely unheard of til now.??!?!?! ?!!!!!! And hjee's tearing up and says in a heap of his own tears.. "G-god.. I love trans people......." He nsfiffled, "I'm trans too.........." AYIN GASPED IN SHCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!??!?!! TRANS POIYO ?? SO AWESOME. O_O He is TOO COOL!!!!!!!!!! Ayin Stopped crying knowing now thye are on the same page... "So u knoww my secret now... don't you....." Ura Poiyo nodded and Ayien cryined "I jsut wanted to be with Carmne............. But when I was a girl SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS STRIGHT ;_; So i transed my gender.... and walked to her and asked if she would date me now AND THEN SHE SAID "Sorry I am lesbo again" and KISSED BINAH ON THE LIPS RIGHT IN FRON TOF ME!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?! ;_________________;W WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" AYIn SOBBEED loudly and URa Poiyo said "CARMEN HATES TRANS EOPLE!?!? wrtf...?????" Ayn sopped "IKR!?!?" Ura Ploiyo stopped sympathy and glared at Ayin "Wait.... I know why"............... Ayin paused, CONFUSED!!!!!!??! AND HTNRE URA POIYO KILT HIM AGAIN AND AYIN DIEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARMEN DOEN'T LIKE UGLY PEOPLE YOU IDOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And URa Poiyo smoked another weed blunt..... "And frankly... I don't take Kindly to UGLY people.." And finished his PHAT BLUNT SWOOOOOOFPFPHH FOOoooooooo...... (smoking sound btw) and spat it out "Tch... That's that........... heh." nad put his hands in his pockets.

WTF HAPPENS NEXT BROI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????????????? FIND OUT DUDE. :) NEXT TIME ON WATTPAD! *le epic swipe effect lel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*