Dreams of the past

It was a nice afternoon in the city as always. Ever since the incident with those decepticons a few days ago. The autobots thought it was a good idea to train sari to learn how to defend herself since she is the keeper of the key. Optimus also thought about training Maki to learn how to fight like an autobot and to learn how to defend herself as well. She was supposed to be at the autobot base for training along with sari, but like as Maki being Maki was strolling in the town while dancing and singing at the song she is listening in her phone called Bloody Mary remix from the Netflix show Wednesday.

As she was singing and dancing at the song everyone joined in her dance party and doing the famous Wednesday dance.

Some people were recording this live on tiktok. Ever since when maki sang the song for sari birthday, her song became viral and she became a star of the music. Whenever she walking in town or getting something to eat, people would line up to get her autograph or a selfie with her. And she couldn't say no to her fans and she even gets free food even the mochi she can eat. As the song came to an end, everyone cheered and Maki gave a bow to her fans and left to the autobot base with her bag in her hands. As she arrived at the base she saw that bulkhead was jumping holding his knee like he was in pain and fell over to the box of crafts. He head pop out as he looks at everyone.

Bulkhead:to much?

Maki laughs at this as she walks in making everyone turn to her.

Maki:ok what is going on here? Cause that is a funny way to show your pain here bulkhead.

Bulkhead looks away shyly at her comment. Optimus crosses his arms with a serious face looking at the demon fox.

Optimus:and where have you been young lady?

She decided to play it cool as if she wasn't effective of his serious talk. She gives him a innocent smile

Maki:come on big bro, I was just taking a stroll in town. No harm in just walking around enjoying the view and all.

He doesn't buy it of what she said about just walking in town.

Optimus:so mind explaining why you came so late, when your supposed to be training like sari.

Maki:like I said, I was just walking around town that's all.

Optimus:really...then why is sari looking at a video of you dancing and singing with people dancing along as well on tiktok then.

Everyone was looking at sari phone watching the video of her and everyone dancing and sing the song. Maki chuckled nervously at this knowing she was busted it.

 Maki chuckled nervously at this knowing she was busted it