𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟..

Irene's Pov:

*Knock Knock* "Please come in!" I said to the person behind the door of my office and my assistant Joy walked in "Ms. Bae, Mr Kim send you a letter" She said giving me the letter, I took the letter then looked at it "Thank you, you can leave" I said then she bowed the leave closing the door behind her.

I open the letter

You must be kidding he's knows how much I can't stand his son but yet still

You must be kidding he's knows how much I can't stand his son but yet still..I have no choice but to help him after all he has helped my family alot the least I can do is help his son. I called my sister Yeri

Irene: "Goodmorning I"ll be leaving the company for a few months and am gonna need you to take over for awhile."

Yeri: Okay but how long is a few months?

Irene: 4 months.

Yeri: Okay bye love you

Irene: bye love you too

I put down my phone then decided to head to the Kim Corporation. After a few minutes I was there I entered the building and I went to the receptionist "Hi I'm Bae Joo-hyun can you just tell Mr.Kim am here" I said the receptionist nodded then call Mr.Kim's assistant to notify him that am here. I didn't wait too long to see Mr. Kim and his son Jin arrive I bowed to the both of them expecting a bow back from jin but he only looked at me but I didn't let it become a problem.

"Thank you so much for coming Ms. Bae as you might remember this is my son Jin" He said panting on Jin's shoulder "Nice to meet you again Mr.Jin" I said putting my hand out for a hand shake but Jin only looked at me up and down before looking away, I rolled my eyes then put my hands at my side Mr. Kim chuckled "I knew I picked the right person to knock some sense into him" he said still chuckling "Am not so sure but when do I start?" I asked Mr.Kim "Ms. Bae your always straightforward and I must say I love that about you. Okay so, you will his assistant atleast 4 months as written in the letter so tomorrow is starting of a new month so you can start tomorrow but today I'll show you'll be working,you guys can get to know each other since your here already" Mr.Kim said before leading me to a office

"No.This is can't be where she is gonna work this is my office" Jin complained as if I want to stay in a room with him for even a second I rolled my eye's "Well you don't have choice do you?" Mr. Kim said leading me to my office side "So this where you'll be. I'll be leaving now, Jin be nice and Ms. Bae if he does anything come to me" He says leaving "yes sir" I said to him before he closes the door.

"Don't expect me to be nice" he said pointing it out real quick "Well don't expect me to be nice to you either" I said bring my sassy side out folding hand "Well whatever don't come over my side and I won't go over your side" he said making me notice how stupid he is the door is right over my side how will he be able to leave or enter, " Okay and If any of us pass each other's either by accident or purposely without permission we have to pay 500$ deal?" I said with a smirk, he chuckled before answering "deal" he said with a smirk also. We'll see who will be smirking when we have to leave.

5 hours later

"I need to pee" he said getting up from his sit, walking towards the door then it hit him "The door was over your side!" He shouted out of shock while I laugh, he "You!, you knew all along" he yelled then lower his voice while I continued to laugh "Yeah I did, you seriously didn't check which side the door was on before you- I said before I died of laughter he glared at me angrily before sitting back down. "Don't you want to pee" I asked like I was going to let him off for free.

A smile quickly came on his face "Really" he ask falling in my trap "No!"I said laughing at him, he just rolled his eye's then he went back to work and I stop laughing and continue to look up something on the computer.