Remember - CHAP 1

Wednesday stares down at her paper, writers block. She sighs before crumbling up yet another piece of paper.

" Wednesday, love." A soft voice speaks up from behind Wednesday, she doesn't flinch but instead sighs and rubs her eyes.

" Yes yes, i know i'll be there in a minute." Wednesday says waving her hand around, Enid frowns slowly approaching the tired girl.

" Are you feeling alright?" Enid asks.

" Yes, Enid! Just give me a minute!" Wednesday raises her voice sighing.

" I'm trying to help you!" Enid shouts slamming her palm on the table.

Wednesday sighs pushing her typewriter out of the way.

"I'm sorry.." Wednesday mutters resting her eyes.

"Just..take a break from the type writer, okay?" Enid says, she takes Wednesday's hand leading her to the center of the room.

Wednesday embraces Enid into a hug resting her chin on Enid's shoulder, while getting older she grew taller than Enid.

" I do apologize mi sol, i do not enjoy when we argue." Wednesday mumbles hugging Enid tighter.

" It's okay Wends, i hate when we fight too." Enid smiles.

Wednesday hums in response resting her eyes.

"Remember our first break up?" Enid chuckles slightly.

" Sweet satan i'd rather not."

" You tried everything to get back together it was so cute!" Enid laughs slightly pulling away to look at Wednesday's face.

Wednesday rolls her eyes, Enid smiles before cupping Wednesday's cheek and leaning in for a kiss which Wednesday gladly retuned.

| FLASH BACKKKK|

Enid walks in her shared dorm, her heart beating fast. She takes a deep breath before closing the door behind her.

" Hello mi sol." A gentle voice speaks up. Enid jumps slightly at the sudden noise.

Enid faces forward revealing her girlfriend, a rose in her hand. Enid fights back her tears when she sees the rose.

" Hi wends.." Enid smiles sadly, Wednesday tilts her head before holding the rose out.

" I was on a walk with thing and approached this, thing thought you would like it." Wednesday says, Enid smiles before taking the rose looking down at it.

how am i going to do this?

" Is everything alright?" Wednesday speaks up, Enid raises her head.

" Yea..just uh can we talk please..?" Enid says her voice breaking slightly, she needed to be strong.

Wednesday nods and walks to Enid's side of the room, she's grown quiet comfortable with her over the years and can tolerate her sense in style sometimes. Wednesday sits on Enid's bed while Enid takes a chair and sits in front of her.

" You seem stressed, who is it?" Wednesdays voice becomes more serious now. Enid chuckles sadly waving her heads around.

" No no it's no one!" Enid lies, she quickly loses her smile and fidgets with her hands.

" Well, what is the problem?"