PROLOGUE

Here we go...!!!😊
.............................................................

A girl was scared to death and was sitting in a corner of an old, closed room. She was so scared that she tried to cover herself with her hands.

She hugged her legs and hide her face in between them. She was praying to the God to give her a quick and painless death soon.

At that very moment, the door of that room opened with a thud and she got more scared of that. There was no light in that room so, she couldn't see that who entered inside. She thought that those people are back who torments her every now and then. So, she started to plead them...

She (While crying in a fear) - Please stop, please mujhe jaane dijiye. Aapko jo chahiye tha, vo to aapko mil chuka hai na?... To please mujhe jaane dijiye.

Main aise aur nahi ji sakti. Ya to mujhe jaane dijiye ya mujhe maar dijiye, par please mujhe aur torture mat kariye...!!!

The man who entered inside that room was also traumatized to see her in that condition. She was looking so broken that he was scared to even get closer to her... but he tried anyway. He went near her and put a hand on her head slowly to not scare her away. He said...

He (In a gentle voice) - It's okey. Ab tum thik ho, safe ho. Ab tumhe koi nuksaan nahi pohochayega, koi torture nahi karega. Main hoon na, kuch nahi hoga.

She (With a hope) - Kya aap mujhe yaha se le jayege? (Crying a little) Mujhe yaha nahi rehna... please?

The man also had tears in his eyes but didn't show them to her. He nodded at her and hugged her gently. After a very long time, she felt a gentle touch so, she felt safe with him and hugged him more tightly.

He lifted her in his arms and walked out of that room. When they walked out, she saw those people again so, she held him more tightly out of fear. He turned her in an opposite direction from them, towards the exit door and said...

He (To her) - It's okey. Hum ja rahe hai yaha se. Tum ab aur nahi rahogi yaha. Tum mere sath rahogi aur vaha tumhe koi taqlif nahi hogi, I promise.

(To his men) Yaha se sab clear karvao aur inka jo bhi saman hai, vo le lo. Do it quickly...!!!

And he took her outside. He made her sit in the backseat and also sat beside her. He covered her with a blanket because she was shivering badly. Feeling the comfortable and safe atmosphere, she slept peacefully in his arms only.

He smiled at her innocence and told his driver to drive away from there but no one saw that murderous look on his face for those who hurted her or even tried to do that.
.............................................................

So, here's the prologue guys...

What do you think about it?🤔

Kya lagta hai, kya story hogi?🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️