13. RAINA & GV TALKS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

After their emotional bonding, all were in their rooms whereas Naina was on the roof top with a cup of coffee and Vidya decided to go home after spending some time with her best friend. So, she went towards Rajveer's study and knocked on the door.

She entered inside a bit hesitantly. Seeing her there, Gunny asked...

Gunny (Frowning a bit) - Kya hua, Vidya? Kuch chahiye tha tumhe ya Chhoti ko?

Vidya (Clearing her throat) - Kya aap abhi busy hai, Gunny?

Both the boys looked at eachother and then at her confusingly. She continued...

Vidya (A bit hesitantly) - Nahi vo... Mujhe pata hai ke, Rajveer ko Naina ke sath time spend karna hoga isiliye main aapse puchh rahi hu.

Rajveer - Kya hua, Vidya? Kuch chahiye aapko?

Vidya - Vo... Main bas ye puchh rahi thi ke kya aap mujhe mere ghar chhod sakte hai. Kafi der ho gayi hai. Naina aur Sherry se baatein karte karte pata hi nahi chala waqt ka. Ab is time pe to koi cab bhi nahi milegi. (To Rajveer) Naina meri dost hai, isiliye main jaanti hu ke vo aapka wait kar rahi hogi, aapse baat karne ke liye. Vo upar... Chhat par hai. To bache Gunny. Isliye unse puchh rahi thi main.

After saying this much, she took a deep breathe out of relief as if she wasn't prepared to explain her situation in front of them... Especially, in front of Gunny. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Haa... Gunny ekdam free hai. Humara kaam ho gya hai. Vo aapko chhod aayega, Vidya...!!! Vaise aaj raat aap yaha pe bhi ruk sakti thi.

Vidya - Ruk jaati but mere parents chinta karege. Aur unhe ye baat abhi tak nahi pata ke main kisi tarah se Mafias ke contact me hu, to...

The smile on their faces were gone after hearing her say that but they didn't show that. Gunny said...

Gunny (With a small smile) - Chalo, main tumhe tumhare ghar chhod aata hu, Vidya.

She nodded and left from there slowly. After her departure, that small smile was also gone from his face. He said...

Gunny (Scoffing at himself) - Ab aisa lag raha hai ke acha hota agar main ek normal insaan hota. Ek normal zindagi jeenewala insaan, jisse log darkar dur nahi bhagte... (Taking a deep breathe) Aur jise apne pyaar ke liye itna struggle nahi karna padta... (Looking at Rajveer) Chal, main chalta hu. Tu Naina se ek baar baat kar lena.

Rajveer just nodded his head and Gunny left from there. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (To himself) - Pata nahi tab kya hoga, jab Naina ko meri sachchai pata chalegi. Kya vo mujhe apna payegi ya mera dil tutanewala hai???!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Naina was in a deep thought. She was thinking about her life, her family, her college life and finally her friend Rajveer. Rajveer who is something else to her other than a friend. He is her savior, her friend, her benefactor but after his confession, she was way too much confused that how to treat him after their last conversation. That's when Rajveer reached the roof top and stood behind her. Seeing her in a deep thought, he said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Kuch bhi mat socho, Naina.

Hearing his voice, she hurriedly got up from her place and turned to look at him. He continued...

Rajveer (Holding her hands) - Kuch bhi mat socho. Apne dimaag aur dil pe zor mat do. Sab waqt pe aur apne dil pe chhod do. Waqt aur dil se acha guide aur koi nahi hota hai. Bhul jao, maine jo kaha, Maa ne jo kaha, Sherry se jo suna ya tumne mujhse jo suna. Ek dusre ko thoda waqt dete hai. Sab apne aap hi settle ho jayega, Naina.

Naina (Innocently) - Are you sure, Rajveer? Ke aap ye baat mujhse kehte waqt hichkicha nahi rahe?

Rajveer (Narrowing his eyes) - A bit but I can handle that much. Vaise bhi in mamlo me kisiko force to nahi kiya ja sakta hai na...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Gunny was driving the car silently and Vidya was sitting on the passenger seat but she was restless. She wanted to tell him something but was hesitant to say anything to him. Finally, she couldn't keep quite and said...

Vidya (Looking at Gunny) - Maine vaha study room me jo bola tha, uske liye I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention.

Gunny (Looking ahead without any expressions) - It's okey. Mujhe ab tak to tumhare bolne ke har tarike ki aadat ho gayi hai. Nevermind, Vidya.

That wasn't her desirable reaction of his so, she said...

Vidya (Looking at him) - Main aisa kyu karti hu, uske pichhe ek thos wajah hai, Gunny. Main jaanti hu ke mere aapko is tarah se jawaab dene ki wajah se aapko takleef hoti hai, chot pohochti hai but main majboor hu. Main...

He suddenly stopped the car near the on the side of the road and got out of the car in a frustration. He stood against the car, closing his eyes to control his temper and emotions. She also closed her eyes out of frustration and got out of the car.

She tried to look for a cab and he saw that so, he went near her and said...

Gunny (Without any expressions) - Get... In... The... Car... Vidya...!!! Main dubaara nahi boluga...!!!

Vidya (A bit angrily) - But mujhe nahi bethna...!!!

He tried to control his temper but she was testing his patience so, he picked her up on his shoulder and made her sit on the hood of the car. She asked...

Vidya (Frustratedly) - Aap aakhir karna kya chahte hai? Aapne pehle to kabhi is tarah se behave nahi kiya hai, Gunny...!!!

Gunny (Holding her forearms tightly) - Tum kya chahti ho aakhir? Kabhi kareeb aati ho aur kabhi dur dhakel deti ho...!!! Kya samjhu main? Aakhir chahiye kya hai tumhe?

Vidya (Looking away) - Mujhe aapse kuch bhi nahi chahiye...!!!

Gunny (Holding her chin) - Lekin mujhe jawaab chahiye. Aisa konsa reason hai ke tum mujhe apne kareeb nahi aane de rahi? Mujhe apne parents ka reason mat dena, UNHE HUMARE BAARE ME ALREADY PATA HAI, VIDYA...!!!
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...😏😜

How was it???🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤