9. DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊
......................................................................

Naina got to know that Vidya took her phone number from Gunny but not via any social media app but directly from his phone and left from there immediately after that.

That day, at the dinner, She told everything to Rajveer and they both laughed at Gunny's expense while he made a face. During the dinner, they felt like a happy family who eats together. Both the boys were glad that they could find her again. They were happy that she made something for them and they actually loved her cooking.

After the dinner, Naina retired to her room and the boys went towards the study to discuss some work. She wasn't feeling sleepy so, she started to read a book from her mini library whereas, both the boys were working on something. At that time, Rajveer got a call and they had to reach their underground secret place to interrogate someone. He said...

Rajveer (To Gunny) - Gunny, tu chal... Main abhi aaya.

Gunny (Mischievously) - You know na Raj ke tu uska Pati abhi bana nahi hai? Tujhe har cheez use report karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Rajveer (Making a face) - Shut up, Gunny... (Getting a bit serious) Bolna zaroori hai varna agar kisi wajah se vo bahar nikali aur hume nahi dekha to dar jayegi. Abhi puri tarah se vo apne dar se bahar nahi aayi hai.

Gunny (Getting serious) - Tu thik keh raha hai. Main bahar hi khada hu, tu usse milke aa.

Rajveer nodded at him and left towards Naina's bedroom. When he reached there, he knocked on the door. Listening the knocking sound, Naina said...

Naina (A bit loudly) - Come in...!!!

He entered inside her room and look around but when he didn't find her, he went towards her room's sitting area and saw her engrossed in reading a book. He sat beside her while still looking at her. She noticed him so, she asked...

Naina (Looking at him curiously) - Kya hua, Rajveer? Aap yaha? Kuch kaam tha aapko mujhse?

Rajveer (A bit mischievously) - Kyu? Bina kaam ke main tumse yaha milne nahi aa sakta?

Naina (Pointing a finger at him) - Aap meri baaton ko twist mat kariye, Rajveer...!!!

Rajveer laughed a little and put a hand over her head affectionately. He said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Tum kafi samajhdaar ho, Naina... (Nodding his head) You're right, main darasal tumhe yaha ye batane aaya tha ke mujhe aur Gunny ko office jaana hai ek urgent kaam se to hume aane me deri ho jayegi, tum so jaana aur fikar mat karna maine tumhare yaha aane ke baad se security increase karva di thi to tum yaha surakshit ho, okey?

Naina (In a confusion) - But it's already past nine, Rajveer...!!! Aap subhe bhi to kar sakte hai na aapka ye kaam, itna kya urgent hai ke aapko aur Bhaiyya ko apni health bigadke kaam karna hai?

Listening that question, he again felt a sense of belongingness with her. He was happy to see her concern but that work was really important to them so, he asked...

Rajveer (Putting a hand over her head affectionately) - Tumhe kya lagta hai Naina, agar zaroori na hota to jaata kya?

She just nodded her head, understanding his situation. She asked...

Naina (Like a child to her mother) - Aap kab tak vapas aa jayege?

Rajveer (With a smile) - Main jitna jaldi ho sake, vapas aane ki koshish karuga, Naina.

She nodded her head and he got up to leave but she held his hand immediately while getting up. He asked...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Kya hua, Naina?

Naina (Nodding her head in negative) - Kuch nahi bas... Apna aur Bhaiyya ka dhyan rakhiyega.

He felt very much happy to know, that she has started to care for them and to get worried for them. He said...

Rajveer (Nodding his head smilingly) - We will, Naina... Aur tum bhi so jaana... Good night.

Naina (Smiling at him) - Good night, Rajveer.

He left from there and she again got busy with her book. After a while, she slept there only while reading the book. It was around two and she woke up with a jerk. She heard foot steps outside, loud and clear.

At first, she thought that, it must be Rajveer and Gunny but when she saw the time, she got scared as Rajveer told her that they will come back as fast as they can so, she thought that they must be sleeping by now. Naina said...

Naina (Hurriedly getting up) - Kahi koi chor to nahi ghus aaya ghar me...???!!!

She hurriedly went towards the kitchen without making any noise and started to search for something that she can use as a weapon against them. She got a hold of a rolling pin and went towards the entrance slowly, without making any noise. At that time, she saw two shadows standing there. She hurriedly went near them and before they can react, she hit the first guy with the rolling pin. When he yelled out of pain, she got to know that it was actually Rajveer. At that time, Gunny switched on the lights and looked at Rajveer and Naina. She was holding a rolling pin while biting her tongue out of guilt whereas Rajveer was holding his right shoulder out of pain. Gunny couldn't hold it in and he started to laugh uncontrollably.

Naina put the rolling pin away and went near Rajveer hurriedly. She said...

Naina (Apologetically) - I'm so sorry, Rajveer...!!! Mujhe laga ke koi chor ghus aaya hai to maine isiliye...

Rajveer (Still in a little pain) - Aur tumne socha ke tum aisi dangerous situation me kisi bhi anjaan ke samne aise hi aa jaogi? Meri jagah sahi me koi aur ho sakta tha, Naina...!!! And in the worst case scenario, uske pass hathiyaar ho sakta tha. Vo tumpe hamla kar sakta tha.

Gunny went silent after listening that. He put a hand over her head and said...

Gunny (Seriously) - Raj is correct, Naina. Aisa dubaara kabhi mat karna. Hum dono tumhe kisi bhi tarah ki chot pohochte hue nahi dekh sakte. Don't do that ever again, bache...!!!

Naina (Stubbornly) - Aur kabhi aapko meri zaroorat padi to?... Main apne aapko protect karne ke liye aapko musibat me chhod du?

Listening to her innocent questions, both the boys looked at eachother with a smile. Rajveer side hugged her while bumping his head with hers and said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Magar ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ke aap jab tak khudko nahi bacha sakte, tab tak dusro ko bhi nahi bacha sakte... (Painfully) Aur ye baat maine personally samjhi hai, jab tumhe nahi bacha paya tha to.

Naina (Nodding her head) - Magar ab to bacha liya na?... (To the boys) Jo bhi tha, past me tha. Please, uske baare me mat sochiye. Ab to vaise bhi hum sath hi rahege na...!!! (Warning them) But ab aap dono ko mera dhyan rakhna hai to aap apne baare me careless nahi ho sakte. Main aap dono se chhoti hu aur isiliye meri baat maani jayegi... Ab se aapka ghar late aana bandh. Jo kaam karna hai, aap dusre din kar sakte hai... Koi train nahi chhut jayegi aapki...!!! Ab chaliye, mujhe kafi nind aa rahi hai. Chalke so jayiye... (To Rajveer) Aur aap mere sath aayiye. Apna ghav dikhayiye mujhe.

And she left from their. Both the boys smiled at eachother. Rajveer followed her while Gunny retired to his room.
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤