2

Karl Jacobs (The first Rival)

I went to the rooftop to meet someone and that someone is a friend. I left a note for them in the locker at 5:30 p.m.

I saw them waiting for me, I walked towards them "oh! Dream! Are you... the one who left that note in my locker?" Karl muttered with a nervous expression "I wanna talk to you about the boy you have feelings for..." I said as I slowly held the knife behind my back. "Ahhhhh! Y- you know who I have a crush on!?? Ohhh, that so embarrassiiiing!!" Karl said as he turn his head down and turned around "Well, what is it? What did you want to tell me?" Karl said as he turned his head facing me. I quickly grabbed him, got my knife from behind my back and stab it into his neck.

"DREA-"

Watching his neck bleeding, try to fight me. I leaned to his ear and whisper "You can't have him. He's only belong to me."

After I disposed Karl's body, sigh happily after killing someone who trying to steal senpai away from me. I cleaned up all the evidence I left, no trace of what i have done... or maybe i was wrong.

When the police investigated the boy's disappearance, they found a single blood stain that I failed to clean up. This was enough to make the police begin investigate the boy's disappearance as a possible murder case, a potential murder at an elite school was news.

It was a stain on the school's reputation and the headmaster didn't take it very well... and I heard that he struck a deal with the police to keep any future investigations as discreet as possible the faculty and the student councils will be on high alert from now on. I'll have to be more careful in the future.

.....

......

.......