chap:2

'Hum dard jhelne se nhi darte
Par uss dard ki khatam hone ki koi aas to ho...
Dard chahe kitna bhi dardnaak ho
Par dard Dene Wale ko uska ehsaas to ho...'
*_______________________________________*

 "How long sweetheart....?

''just a little while and i am ready...she said tying a necklace around her neck. closing his cuffs,he came close to sufi.holding her by the shoulder,he turned her towards him.

''mat tyar hua karo itna....tum to bina make up ke bhi haseen dikhti ho . balke haseen tareen....''

(''dont get ready this much....u look beautiful even without makeup.rather the most beautiful...'')

''sab mujhe tumhari nazar se nhi dekhte.''

(''everyone doesn't see me with ur eyes.'')

''sab ko dikhane ki zarurat hi kiya hai.jab tumhara ahsaas e aashiq(sensitive lover) hi tumhein dekh dekhkar dewana hota rehta hai too....''

(''what is need to show everyone.when ur lover only saw u and drove crazy..'')

sufi smile listening at hisham heartwarming words.then she turned around,sprayed herself with perfume and combed her hair with her hands,giving herself one last detailed look to see if there was anything missing.so it did'nt stay.meanwhile,hisham was wachting her with his hands tied against the wall.sufi ,after finishing herself,smiled when she saw him.

''kiya hum sari zindagi isi tarah ek dusre ko dekhkar khush hua karrengee.''

(''will we be happy seeing each other like.'')

''haa....sari zindagi...aur zindagi ke baad bhi..''

(''yes.. this for the rest of our lives.....throughout our lives and even after life...'')

''tum bore to nhi hojaungi.?''

(''you wont get bored.?'')

''tum se mohabbat karte rehne se mai kabhi bore nhi hosakti...''

(''i will never get bored by loving you...'')

''aur mai bhi....'' wo jazb se bola tha.

(''and i also...''said that passionately.)

''acha, batao ...kaisi lag rahi hu.? she took a step back and showed herself to hisham.

(''well , tell me how i look?'')

''shadi ki pehi raat wali...''he came closer.

(''night of the wedding one..'')

''ab chalte hai .dair horahi hai.''she was beyond the reach of the smile. hisham started to form.

(''lets go now .its getting late.'')

hotel corridors and then three floors crossing the stairs ,they came down to the lobby.

'' the completion time was eight o'clock and seven here already we are late.''

''because of ur preparation...''

''it was necessary to get ready,otherwise the wife had to be careful while walking with such a lovely husband.''hisham laughed at sufi words.

''i am prince only in ur eyes.not in the eyes of other girls....''

''maybe ur forgetting.all of the family girl were behind you till marriage.''

''but i was a part of u from the beginning.'' looking at sufi in love,hisham put his arm forward.sufi puth her arm in his arm.

and i will always be.''

''indeed..'' 

both came out of the hotel .and went towards a black car parked nearby.

                                                                  *************************************

the dark night was sad.

sufi bent down and picked up the paper and,despite knowing what was written inside,opened it.after reading it,she placed the dicorce paper given by hisham back on the table.his love was done.it was better that now the sepration would have been on the table with dignity.she turned around and saw her reflection in the mirror.unexpectedly,the tears in her eyes had dried up.it was as if she had relied on her knowledge.where did such strength come from?shouldn't it have been broken and shattered?looking at her disheveled reflection,she sat on the sofa and began to think..about who had a hand in ruining her happy life.

where did all this begin?how did it happen?

the first name that came to her mind  ...it was mehmat..was a handsome and charming boy since his youth...

                                                                       ***********************************

assalamualaikum...so how was a chapter guys ..do let me know in comments...;) nd vote..loveee>>>