chap:6

''ye dil dil nahi sahab adhuri hasrato ka

yateem khana hai...

sukhe patto ki tarah bikhree hai hum

kisi ne sameta bhi to sirf jalane ke liyee...''

*_______________________________________*

rahbani's studio was full of scrap wood and it was so strong that it was shouting that it was pure gold. gold that could prove to be a light for the world, but rahbani considered his gold to be brass, due to which he did not take this gold to the world.

contrary to what happened to them, both were Sufi and could not remain influenced by the art. he used to make imitations of models on canvas, going far beyond the original. both of them were looking to the right. whoever this painter was, he was like that. if he had been asked to paint with white paint on a white canvas, he would certainly have excelled in that too.

In the middle of the studio was a picture on a stand. which was covered with a black silk cloth. the aged rahbani staggered up to the platform. Then he went there and remove the cloth. what came out from inside took Hisham and Sufi even by surprise.

an incomplete image was emerging on the white canvas and even a blind person could tell by looking at it that the image its sufi.

there was silence for a long time.

''ye tasveer abhi na-mukammil hai.lekin tum dekh sakti ho k ye tumhari hi hai.''

(the image is still incomplete. but you can see that it's yours.)

''ye meri kisi hum shakal ki hai.''sufi said firmly.

(it's a look-alike of mine)

''similar,'' the old man repeated thoughtfully,'' perhaps you are right. because science says that there are seven people of the same form in this world. Spirituality says that a person must have a counterpart. but I believe that humans there is so much totality in its perfection that it cannot be filled in parts, neither the form of the same generation nor the form of the same form, all the rest is a lie.

rahbani looked into Sufi's eyes and emphasized the word'lie''.sufi eyes were stolen.

''I searched a lot, I wanted your face for my masterpiece. you know a complete face. as I have already told you. you cannot have seven faces in the world. science will lie about u.spirituality would be incomplete, because the masterpiece would be only one.''

''mujhe to apne chehre mai aisa kuch nazar nahi aata....''she said with bitterness nd mockery.

(i don't see anything like that in my face)

rehbani softly smiled at her words.

''i'm not surprised at your words because the diamond is always beautiful and bright and always oblivious to its beauty and brilliance.gold considers itself to be the embodiment of difficulty,and gem is rare,so destitute,even after turning into gem,it knows itself to be a drop of rain.alas

''insaan apni nazeer se hamesha ghafil raha hai.lekin tum aisa mat kaho sufi....zara dekho apne chehre ko....iss mai kaisi nazakat hai.khushi aur gham sath sath maujud hai muskrahat mai dukh tair raha hai.hasi mai anso hai.tum mai zindagi bhi hai aur mout bhi....tum asal ki matzaad ho....is dunia ki tarah....khushi gham,zindagi,mout,hasi aso,rahat bechaini,qaraar besukoni,ye sab dunia ka aks hai aur tum is ki matkas....''

rehbani was staring at her face carefully.

''waise apne chehre ke aamyanahone ki baat to tum ab kar rahi ho na.....warna yaad hai mehmat......jab mai ne farmayesh ki thi k mai is ka portrait banana chahta hu tois ne ek dum se kitni badhi raqam ka mutaleba kardiya tha.'' yaad aane par rehbani hasta hua mehmat ki taraf palta.

''ji sir......yaad hai mujhe ....dus hazaar dollar.....''

''yaani k tumhe apne chehre ki kamiliat ka kamil yaqeen tha.''

''apne mujhe koi paise nhi diye.'' she speak firmly.

''mai is k baare mai baat kar bhi nahi raha sufi....mai tum se paiso ki wapsi ka mutaleba nahi karaha...lekin tum mujhe jhootlarahi ho to mujhe pasand nahi aarahi.....jabke tumhare bank account se is khatir raqm k baare mai maloom kiya jasakta hai.jo mai ne tumhe transfor ki thi.thehro...mai aisi raseede hamesha sambhal kar rakhta hu.mujhe apne shahkar ki ek ek cheez yaad rehti hai.''

rehbani,reeling from his staggered exixtence,took out year's worth diary from drawer and took out a receipt and presented it o sufi.

the entire existence of sufi was turned into a heap like a pile of dust.14 of 14 written on the receipt they were correct.not a single digit was wrong.

"ye hi hai na tumhara account number.....?"rehbani was simply asking.

"ji....." said bowing her head.because she only have that answer.she could not say no.

''mai to ye bhi bata sakta hu k us raqhm (money)ko tum mehmet ke saath apni shaadi k baad honeymoon par qarch (spend) karna chahti thi." the old rahbani spoke frankly. did he not see that sufi's husband was also standing there now? which was not mehmet.

''tumhare gayab hojane k baad mai ne un dino ko bohat yaad kiya jab tum khidhki k paas beth kar bahar dekha karti thi aur mai tumhe dekhte hue apne shahkar(masterpiece) ko banaya karta tha.''

''but still our position is that both of you are having a big misunderstanding . and we will soon clear it.'' hisham said putting his hand on sufi's shoulder. that sensitive lover(hasass e ashiq)knew that his beloved was breaking down by the minute.sufi lovingly put her hand on hisham's hand. At such time hisham's hand on her is working as a flow of breath on her'

both were seen until rahbani.

''kya tum sab waqai mai chahte ho k ye ghalat fehmi dur hojaye.''

''ji.....'' hisham said.

''to aao.....phir ye tasveer mukamil karte hai.''

rahbani declared while looking at the picture carefully.

************************

the picture was not the character, therefore she cannot speak,even if she were a character,what she would say.....that the incomplete picture is of sufi. because it was sufi's.rahbani's hand was the one who used the brush on it,but it was completed by combining many roles there are characters.

the third name after mehmet and rahbani that came to her mind that was .

maya's......the perfect beauty of heaven on earth is thought to be a .......murderous beauty.