the introduction

Chapter 4
Hadlee's P.O.V.
God, I was so embarrassed. I completely made a fool of myself in front of two of the hottest guys I think I have ever laid eyes on.

"Yeah, we are twins" grayson said as he laughed. The other boy was laughing to.

"I'm Ethan by the way", he said while shaking my hand. I could feel myself turning red.

"Hi im hadlee." I said shyly.
I noticed the girl they were talking to earlier was still there.

"This is Briana." Ethan said while pointing to the girl, as she waved. She looked older than me and skye, but she was pretty. She had long dark hair and dark brown eyes. We all stood there for a couple seconds in silence.

"You guys wanna go get something to eat?" Grayson suggested.

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun." Skye responded. Grayson grabbed her hand and immediately took off. I could tell he liked her.

Skye's p.o.v.
I walked over to the boys, because I really wanted to meet them. I took a deep breath and...
"Hi I'm Skylar, but you can call me Skye. I said to the boy with his hair perfectly styled up.

"Hi I'm Grayson, but you can call me gray." He responded back, While winking.

That got me feeling major butterflies. Dang he was hot. I mean like really really hot, and I think he was just flirting with me. (;

We all just kind of stood there in silence until Hadlee yelled "holy crap, you guys are twins?"

Grayson, and his brother started laughing. I felt bad for hadlee. She was looking at the ground, turning bright red as a tomato. Finally when everyone was done laughing the other twin introduced himself.

"Oh, I'm Ethan BTW" he said while smiling at hadlee

"Ha hi, I'm hadlee. She said still sounding embarrassed.

Grayson suggested we get some food,and everyone agreed. He took my hand (which let me tell you, was warm and soft) and I instantly got the chills. I have never held a guys hand before. This felt amazing. I glanced back at hadlee and smiled, than we took off.