Meeting Them

Chapter 3
Hadlee's P.O.V.

Skylar and I woke up around 9:30 ish. Our feet hurt so bad from walking as much as we did yesterday. Even though we wanted to shop today, and get worn out all over again, we knew we couldn't. Instead we decided to take a rest day, and just spend time outside. We walked to a park near the hotel.

As we approached the park, we walked by two very attractive boys who looked about our age. Skylar couldn't keep her eyes off them.

"Stop staring skye. They're going to notice." I whispered.

"Good, let them notice. Maybe they will come over here." She smirked back.

I didn't blame her for thinking that. I wish they would come over to us, but unfortunately they were already talking to another girl. That fact didn't stop skye. Before I knew it, she was introducing herself to them.

"Hi I'm skylar, but you can call me skye." She smiled trying to get their attention.

"hi, I'm Grayson, but you can call me gray." The one on the left responded back.

They were totally flirting with each other. As I looked at the boys closer I noticed they looked a LOT alike. I guess I was a little shocked, because the next thing that came out of my mouth was,

"holy crap you guys are twins?" I got embarrassed really fast. I covered my mouth with my hand. I glanced over at skye, and she looked kind of shocked.

The twins started laughing... (Oh god, what did I just say)