Chapter 1 Death by words

My bed is so uncomfortable I can't stand it, what's wrong with it ugh why? I thought for thirty minutes. Then I couldn't handle it. I took the knife out if my draw and ripped of my sheets till they we're laying half way out the window, then I took the knife and started ripping the bed piece by piece till there was nothing left for me to lay on. "At least it's gone now!!" I shouted. Surprisingly my mom didn't wake up to the sound of me screaming and tearing my bed apart, but I didn't care she hurts me I'm gonna hurt her back. I looked at my clock 6:00 am "What the hell I've been up since 4:30 am!!" I realized it was Monday "great now I've had no sleep, I have to buy another bed, and...and...maybe I should just skip school this is my chance. I can take a life of another person I knew this had to be my chance. As I was getting dressed I heard commotion down stairs. "CRASH! BOOM!" "Oh shit my mom is drunk again." I walk over to my door and turned the lock. "BANG!BANG!BANG!" My door started to shake. "Let me in you little fuck! Your a disgrace for a daughter!" "BANG!BANG!BANG!" My door started shaking again, then finally the door had broke off it's hinges. I saw my mom there standing with a butcher knife in her hand. "Oh shit mom what are u doing." I said with a frightening voice. "I'm tired of your ungratefulness and I just want to smash your head in with a rock, now come here you perfect daughter!" She starts charging at me, before she gets even close to me I throw a lamp at her head and she falls on the ground with blood gushing out of her head I kick her in the stomach maybe causing internal bleeding then she gets up and starts stumbling back, as she gets close to the balcony I think "this could be my chance!" I run and grab her shirt then push her over. I see her falling and falling and I know that all she sees is me smiling down knowing I meant to push her. Silently I saw her say "I'm sorry Lana I love you." Then her head violently smashes against the table "CRACK!!" I knew that was her neck then all I see is her head burst open with her brains flying everywhere then all the blood is rushing out and I know she actually didn't mean to hurt me. The reason was that someone had hurt her and she didn't mean to do any harm to me, but I knew I couldn't turn back.