Live stream ♥

POV: You're watching sticky's 'usual' streams.

Art made by Subu/Jade.

_________________________________________

🍀Starting soon🍀

...............

🍀Starting now🍀

_________________________________________

Sticky appeared on the screen wearing a single white button up shirt, hugging a huge pillow. "Hey chat. How's it going?" Sticky asked. "Did you do what I asked?" Sticky said. The chat answered with "yes" and some said "yes baby." What he asked of them was to not touch themselves for four weeks, while he did the same.

"Good. Now it's time to release that stress~." Sticky said. He then put the big pillow behind him. Then started to unbutton his shirt and taking it off. Exposing his naked body to everyone. "You missed this body, didn't you?" Sticky questioned looking at the computer. The chat went wild, screaming "YOU'RE SO SEXY STICKY!!" and "I MISSED YOU!!"

"Aw, you guys are so sweet and horny." Sticky said grabbing an adult toy for behind his computer. He puts it in his mouth, sucking furiously. Causing the chat to say "Damn, I wish that was mine." Or "Yes! Suck my cock!" Sticky took the toy out of his mouth and started licking the tip of it. Making the chat send hearts eyed emoji's.

"Hehe, you like when I suck your cock dry?" Sticky said now stroking the toy. The chat answered with yes. You could tell they were drooling while watching this. Sticky giggled and went back to sucking on the toy. A minute later and he stopped. He then positioned himself on the bed with his legs spread apart. Letting everyone see. The chat was ecstatic about this and started cheering about what's gonna come next.

"Are you ready~?" Sticky asked seductively. The chat answered with "HELL YEAH!!" "Well then. Let's get started~." Sticky said as he's then inserted the toy inside him. Sticky moaned a bit while biting his bottom lip. "Ah~. You're bigger than last time." Sticky said blushing. He started to ride on top of the toy in and out of him. Moaning out and clenching the bed covers.

One of the chat members said "You like riding my giant dick baby?" "Yes! I've always loved it. I missed this so much~." Sticky said blushing red. He sped up while getting louder and louder. Everyone in the chat was drooling at the site of sticky moaning and bouncing on the toy. Until he noticed a chat member tell him to call them daddy.

"Hm, you want me to call you daddy?" Sticky asked slowing his rhythm. Some people were indecisive, but quickly became accepting and eager. "Mhm, okay then...daddy~." Sticky said seductively. Then riding the toy harder. Now will his tongue out a little. "AAH~! Daddy! I wanna cum so badly." Sticky moaned out. Chat members were divided with either saying "No, hold it in slut!" Or "Do it cutie!~."

"W-well, which is it?" Sticky asked stopping his motion. The chat agreed he should ask like a good girl. "*Sigh* I guess it can't be helped." Sticky said. "Mhm, daddy...can I please go faster so I can cum?" Sticky asked. The chat answered with a yes. Sticky thanked them and went back to riding the toy viciously. "AAH!! Daddy, I'm gonna cum! Are you ready~?" Sticky asked. The chat told him yes, since some of them were the edge too. "OH GOD!! It's cumming out!! HAA! AAH! AAAHHH!!" Sticky screamed out releasing out four weeks of pent up horny feelings and so has half of his audience.

"Hah~ H-how...was that...daddy?" Sticky said panting with his eye glazed. Most of them said that it was perfect, but some wanted more. "M-more? Are you sure?" Sticky asked still kinda out of breath. The chat reassured him yes. "Then I guess it's time for round 2." Sticky said giving a sly grin. He then sat on the bed with his legs spread apart again. Now inserting the toy back in with his hands. He moaned harshly, due to be more sensitive from his current climax.

The chat was loving it though. Seeing a cute guy like him skwirming around from being fucked like some cheap slut was very inthralling. Some even called him a total nymphomaniac. "Ah~. Hey! Don't say that. It's just that I haven't done this in a long time, that's all." Sticky said blushing madly. He was pounding the toy in and out of himself while holding onto the bedsheets. "Chat, your so big and thick. It's driving me crazy." Sticky said as sylvia slipped out of his mouth. "Please, hurry up give me all of your lovely cum!! I'm craving it!" Sticky shouted with his tongue out.

Chat was prepared to give him all of their "love". "AH~! I'm about to cum again!" Sticky cried out as his legs shook from the intense feeling. The chat was begging him to do so. "Fu..AAAHH!" Sticky cried out as he unexpectedly came a second time. His second discharge was so intense he flopped on the bed like a lifeless puppet. He breathed heavily as he looked up at the ceiling dazed. After taking a second to breathe, he sat up.

"Phew, that was intense." Sticky said panting. "You know, I think that's enough for today." Sticky said.

_________________________________________

After cleaning himself and the bed up, sticky was sitting on the bed with his legs criss crossed and also wearing a oversized hoodie. "Well, I think we let out all our pent up feelings from the last four weeks successfully." Sticky said looking very happy. "What should happen next stream?" Sticky asked. The chat went crazy with all these sort of ideas they had.

"Make it like where we're all having an orgy~!"

"Do more blow job's~!"

"I just wanna see you fuck your brains out again~."

Sticky sighed "Wow. you're all so horny to see more...and I like it~." Sticky said licking his lips. "You know what, I think I know what I'll do for the next stream. Just prepare your balls." Sticky said in a joking tone, ending his sentence with a wink. The chat got excited like a bunch of children and asked what it's gonna be. Sticky just acted coy like he knew nothing. "But anyways, I think it's time to end the stream, since you probably want to rest. So I'll see you next time."

"Bye-bye honey~."

🍀Ending stream🍀

___________________________________________

The end - 1073 words.