Freak Out

Chapter 1

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

"Come on! You said last week that you'd do it!" Kaminari whined, slinging his arm over Katsuki's shoulders, making the angry blonde furrow his brows and crossed his arms in aggravation.

"And now I've changed my mind. Go find some other cook to make your buffet." He shrugged Kaminari's arm off his shoulders and then started to walk away from his squad. They all looked defeated but then Kiri, who didn't want his boyfriend to be upset called out to Katsuki.

"Well, that must mean that you simply can't do it! I mean, cooking is such a difficult chore, I guess we will just have Denki cook then-" Katsuki's brows twitched then he snapped his neck to look back at his best friend. His scowl made the whole bakusquad shiver in fear.

"WHAT!? THAT PIKACHU COULDN'T EVEN MAKE A SIMPLE RAMEN! LET ALONE A WHOLE ENTIRE BUFFET! AND! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! I'LL SHOW YOU!" He then stormed his way to the kitchen, quickly slipping on an apron and getting immediately to work cooking the buffet for the Christmas party that night.

The bakusquad smiled in victory and shouted their thanks to him as they walked past, grabbing a couple of snacks as they went. They missed the look of betrayal on Katsuki's face as they climbed the stairs leading to their dorms. But he just huffed and got to work making the buffet, not caring that his so-called 'friends' didn't even bother to ask if they could help and went to play immediately after tricking him into doing something he didn't want to in the first place.

But what they all didn't know was that a fluffy-haired greenette saw everything and was indignant. He did not like how they treated his soon-to-be lover, but he laid low. For now.

After 4 hours of cooking the buffet, almost everyone came downstairs and saw a  busy, out-of-breath, sweaty blonde pomeranian who just took something out of the oven and laid it on a cloth so it didn't burn the bunker. They all ignored the frustration and exhaustion that was splayed on his face and walked past him like it was an inconvenience to even think of helping him.

But of course, one had to go and poke the bear.

"Bakubabe, have you cooked something vegetarian right? You know how I can't eat anything with meat." Mina spoke as she skipped to a stop behind the sweaty overworked blonde.

His movements stilled to a stop, his breath ragged and shaky, he was trembling and looking down at the ground. Mina didn't get the hint and skipped to the front of him, bending down to his height as he was slouched over, and waved a hand in front of his face.
"Bakubabe? You okay?" He slowly raised his head to look at her and she gasped. Tears were racing down his red puffy cheeks as he shook out a sob, his eyes no longer filled with anger but filled with exhaustion and fatigue.

He tried to stand upright but his legs were shaky and he fell over hitting the hot tray and its contents spilling all over him, burning him in the process. Gasps and shouts of pain filled the air as Mina flew backwards away from him as he lept up into the air as the burning sensation all over his face and arms were too severe. He cried out then turned to his class watching with rapt attention from the common room, not coming any closer or trying to call for help.

The pain that hit him like a train, left him and all that was left was rage.

He took in a deep breath to then let it all out...

"THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!? NONE OF YOU TRIED TO HELP ME! NONE OF YOU! JIROU! I THOUGHT AT LEAST YOU! YOU WOULD HELP ME OR AT LEAST TRY TO CALL FOR HELP! KIRISHIMA! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I!? I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO COOK FOR YOU ALL! I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH COOKING AGAIN!  WHY DIDN'T NONE OF YOU HELP ME? I KNOW I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT BUT YOU COULD OF AT LEAST OFFERED! OR TRIED TO LEARN! OR EVEN BETTER YET! ASK ME TO TEACH YOU! I WOULD HAVE! I AM NOT SOME MONSTER THAT YOU ALL NEED TO AVOID! I AM A PERSON! AND AS A PERSON! I CAN BE....hurt..." He then took in a deep breath and coughed it out again. His throat was dry. He needed water.