Chapter 3: First Friend

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(Y/n) P.O.V

Me: "Huh?" I asked in confusion.

Me: "I'm sorry, but could you repeat yourself? I think I misheard you." I told her.

Darkness: "Well... it has to be you." she said.

I noticed her staring down at my hands as I placed the used special grenade in my satchel with all my other supplies... oh! The medical supplies! That must be the reason why she said "it has to be you."

Me: "Yeah, sure. I can help." I said before standing up and putting my satchel back on.

She smiled and walked over to where I was at. Tanya looked at me in despair, but I shrugged my shoulders. What's the worst that can happen? But as I looked back to Darkness, she put a whip in my hands. I... just stared down in confusion as I looked over to Darkness, now standing in the front of the class.

Darkness: "My talent is my strong body. So... in order to show this, I'm going to have this tough-looking (harsh) man punish me with his whip." she said, using those words.

I blinked a few times as she bend over, waiting for me to hit her.

Darkness: "Now, royal man in military clothes! Punish me mercilessly with your whip like you always do! Don't hold back! Do it as hard as you can, no need to be gentle!" she said, excitedly.

Me: "Oi! Phrase things properly! Just say that you want me to attack you to show off your durability for damage!" I yelled.

Ram: "I was wrong." she suddenly said.

I looked over to see Ram staring at me in disgust.

Ram: "You're just a scumbag." she stated.

Cocytus: "A disgrace to the warrior ethic." he stated.

Rem: "He really is a scumbag." she agreed.

I felt my eye twitch to this.

Me: "Oh? Is that so? Ram, wouldn't you do the same if Mr. Roswaal said "Coooome now, hit me with that whip."" I said, mimicking Roswaal.

She looked away.

Me: "And Cocytus, what if Lord Ainz ordered you to strike him? Do you defy the orders of your leader or do you follow your "warrior ethic." I asked.

He lowered his head, thinking.

Me: "And Rem... what if Subaru asked you?" I asked.

Rem: "I would do it if he asked." she didn't hesitate.

Me: 'That fast?!' I internally yelled.

Me: "Anyway, here's someone who wants to show off her "talent" and worked up the courage to ask for help. Who are you to deny her this? She who asked for it. Those who deny her are scum, those who cannot accept this are weak-willed. I am willing to grant her aid and accept the burden." I declared.

Silence.

Me: 'I meant some of that. I mainly wanted them to shut up about the whole scumbag thing. I mean, I highly doubt they are above doing something cruel.' I thought to myself.

I looked around once more and for some reason, Kazuma was face-palming shaking his head. I ignored this and looked over to Darkness.

Me: "Last chance, knight. Once you agree, I will not h-" I tried to say.