Idk what to call this... I guess first time

A/n: Um I kinda cringed at this and didn't even read it because I was scared to see how bad my writing was at 1 am. This is unedited so any grammar mistakes I'll fix in the future I just need storage so I'm getting these out of my notes.

This is probably really bad but does have smut. (Not graphic graphic because I don't write that) but I hope it's okay.

I would say Mature rating just to be safe.

Again I know it's bad I would rather you guys read some of my newer writing which will be out soon but hope it's not that bad. This is the first smut smut I ever really written and I have no sexual experience and didn't use google so anything I use came from other fan fiction.

Peter was going to be the death of Harley. Although they had been dating for two months nothing had been done more than a heated make out sesh.

That didn't satisfy Harley as much as he wanted. After studying the boy for so long he wanted so much more.

But Peter made stuff so hard. Harley began to think he was doing it on purpose.

Tonight was no different. Watching a movie on the couch with the avengers.

Harley felt someone put their head on his shoulder. When he looked over and saw it was Peter he gave him a small smile before he turned back towards the movie.

A few minutes later Harley felt Peter curl into his side. Harley steadyed his breath and turned back to the movie. As if on cue not even a few seconds of after Harley was calming down Peter wrapped on his leg around Harley. Peter's left leg was place a little below his his waist.

Harley held in the gasp and hoped Peter didn't feel him go hard.

Harley glanced over and saw a small smirk on his face.

******

When the door closed. Harley immediately closed the small gap between the two. Harley wasn't even thinking as he kissed Peter more desperately than he ever had anyone before.

Things got heated quick. And Harley found himself pushing Peter back on the bed.

Harley layed down beside of him and Peter immediately kissed Harley again.

Harley was beginning pushed into the bed with Peter's arms pushing at the bed on either side of Harley's head.

Harley let a noise slip out as Peter bite his bottom lip. Peter processed to the drag his tounge across Harley's teeth.

Harley grabbed on of Peter's and pulled it across him. Once Peter released what Harley was doing he immediately changed positions so that Peter was straddling Harley.

The two broke apart for air. Peter layed his face turned away from Harley. Once Harley had noticed Peter's neck was perfectly exposed the boy wasters no time moving his mouth to there.

When Harley breaker for air Peter went to kiss at Harley's jaw. Harley started to move his hands under Peter's T-Shirt.

Peter tensed at contact at first but they quickly went back to normal.

Harley could feel his back arch as Peter started to get close to his collar bone.

As Peter got closer to the neck of Harley's shirt, Harley Dragged his fingers down Peter's back until he was at his pants. Harley took a chance and put his left hand in Peter's pants. Peter's moan against his neck made him smirk.

Peter stopped gasping for breath a few seconds later. Soon enough their lips meet agian.

Harley slid his hands up under his shirt again. This time stopping at Peter's waist and placing his hands firmly on his side.

When there lips came apart agian for another quick break. Harley pushed Peter off of him and got into the position Peter was in earlier.

***

Harley must have been lost in love that he didn't feel Peter's hands move to his pants until he was there.

Harley imemdentily froze as he felt hands fiddle with the zizzper of his pants.

Shit this is really happening!

"You do want to do this right?"

"Fuck yes." Harley said breathlessly.

Once his pants were unzipped Harley immediately took them off. Harley could feel Peter's hands remaining on his waist as he traced the waistband of his boxers.

Harley immediately started to slide his hands into the front of Peter's pants. Harley felt Peter warp his arms around his back.

As soon as Peter's pants were off. Harley could feel Peter's hands rubbing his thighs going higher every time. While this was going on Harley made his way kissing down Peter's body.

****

Harley woke up the next morning with Peter and him cuddled up together as Harley's thumb rubbed circles on Peter's bare tigh. Harley heard Peter sigh softly into Harley's neck where his head was layed.

A/n: Hope this was okay. Sorry if it sucked i'm not really good at writing smut or writing in general.