Ao'nung x Rotxo x male reader

Ao'nung's dad wanted him to go fishing so he brought Rotxo and I. I wonder what kind of fish we're gonna get, I said. What if we get a gigantic fish, Rotxo said. That would be amazing, I said getting excited.  We headed down to the beach and started fishing. Whoever catches the biggest fish wins, Ao'nung said. Oh, you're on, I said. A few hours later I caught the biggest fish. We went back to Ao'nung's house to give it to the chief. We headed back to the beach and sat on the sand. The ocean is so calming, I said as I laid my head on his right shoulder and Rotxo laid on his left. Ao'nung gave us both a kiss on our heads. I wanna go take a swim, I said. Me too, Rotxo said we got up and held hands. C'mon Ao'nung, I said. I extended my hand out for him to grab. I'm good, Ao'nung said. Please, I said. Yea please, Rotxo said. We got on our knees and begged. No, He said. Then we started doing our puppy eyes. Fine, He said. We all got up and ran to the water. While we were in the shallow part of the water Ao'nung splashed me. What was that for, I said. Making me come in this wa-, Ao'nung said but Rotxo splashed him. What was that fo-, Ao'nung said but I splashed him with water. Oh you two are so done, He said. He started running after Rotxo and I tried to save Rotxo but Ao'nung playful slammed me into the water. We all started playing fighting. After that we laid on the sand Rotxo and I on each side of Ao'nung chest and fell asleep.