Jake Sully x Male Reader

(This one is during the first avatar movie)

I heard around the forest that a Na'vi dressed in odd clothes was walking around the forest. I thought I would never meet I was hunting and I saw him. getting chased by something. I ran in front of him and scared the creature off. I could tell he was hurt. "Are you ok", I said. The na'vi the on the ground. I kneeled down and took out the medicine I created with local herbs. "Now this might hurt", I said as I tended to his wounds. "So what's your name", I asked. "Jake", He said. "What's yours", He asked. I looked up at him and started getting butterflies. "C'mon you must be hungry", I said getting up. I gave him some fruit. "What's this", He asked. "Just eat it", I said. "He took a bite of it and smiled. "I have a question", Jake said. "What is it", I said. "Why are you helping me", He asked. "You look like you needed help", I said. "That doesn't fully answer my question", He said. "Look I just happened to be in the area", I said. "Nothing more than that", I said. "Really because it looks like your blushing", He said with a smirk. I just stopped and stood there surprised. He start laughing. "I'm joking", He said. "That wasn't funny", I said. We start walking and Jake tripped on a log and took me down with him. That at point Jake of was on top of me. "Nice meeting you here", He said a smirk on his face. Then Tsu'tey came up to us with his direhorse. He looked surprised but also mad. "Get off of me", I said pushing Jake off of me. "Your father  asked to come get you my love", Tsu'tey said. "My love", Jake said. "Yes Tsu'tey is betrothed to me", I said. I got on Tsu'tey's direhorse. Tsu'tey stared Jake down. "Tsu'tey let's go", I said. He got on his direhorse and we rode away.