Chapter 1 : Shattered

Elsa's POV

"Sorry Els , I am leaving you for her ," said Jack . I looked up at him with shock . I knew who the "her " he was referring to . Rapunzel . She was cheerful , beautiful and fun , she was the perfect girl for him . But won't he think of me ? We knew since born and we were dating since sixteen . And Rapunzel ? She just stepped into his life last year in the ball . Maybe I should move out ?

"Go , don't let me see you again . "

Feeling broken and crashed , I ran away , trying to get myself some freedom . The sky was dark and it started raining . The rain dropped onto my dress but I didn't care anymore .

I hoped that he would chase after me and call out my name , but he didn't . In a second , I felt I hate him . Really hate him .

The wind was blowing upon me , making my hair slipped down my shoulders and flew in the wind . My black and dark green dress made me hard to run that I stepped on the dress .

Feeling angry and hatred , I grabbed the necklace from my neck and threw it on the ground . Since my love to him was hopeless , I did not look back at the necklace and I wiped my tears .

Jack's POV

I knew I hurt her , but I had to do so . I love Rapunzel . Maybe we were not made for each other . She did not match my personality sometimes . I was a fun guy who loved to joke around , while she was like an ice mountain , perfect , cold and graceful . She was a Queen of perfection and had mature thinkings .

Rapunzel was totally the opposite of her . She was just fun cheerful and simple . She could joke with me , sing and dance with me . Elsa always cut me off by saying my jokes were weird and she danced like a swan . She was like a blizzard , but I was too cold and I needed some sunlight like Punzie .

I sighed when she ran away . I decided not to chase after her . She deserved a guy who was like her to protect her . I walked into the kitchen . I could see a pot of boiling chicken soup and some spaghetti Bolognese kept in a bowl .

I knew she was preparing food for me . She did love me very much . I stepped out of the cottage . On the way , I saw the broken necklace thrown onto the ground . Both of us were now like the broken necklace , shattered into pieces .