Chapter one- The wolf

Hi, so this is my first story so please don't judge...😅

-------------------------------

"KAIRI" Naofumi screamed, Kairi having run off into the woods after freezing. "ANEEEEE?"(Ane means older sister) Filo called, worried about her 'sister'. "Master Naofumi! I think I hear her!" Raphtalia ran over to Naofumi, her tail wagging slightly. "Lead the way." When they got to where she was, she was huddled in a tree watching someone. "Myne! Where are we going?" The spear hero, Motoyasu asked Myne. "Don't worry sir Motoyasu! It'll be over soon!" She responded, grabbing his arm and ,easing him to a cave. Kairi dropped to the ground and following her, the others joining her. "MYNE! DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS IN HERE?!" He screamed, terror lacing his voice as a deep roar sounded through the cave. Kairi leapt forward, her tail bristling and her ears back. "WAIT!" She yelled, getting between Motoyasu and the huge black and red wolf.

-------------------------------------------------

So how was the chapter? I would really like some tips to better my writing, and would suggest watching the show as this might have spoilers... Rising of the Shield Hero.

The picture never loaded, sorry guys.