The Accident

Of course as soon as I was parked, Will was out the door, running to the skate park. "Be careful!" I yelled after him.

He put his hand up to motion that he heard me. I smiled after him and found a park bench nearby. I opened my book to the page where I last stopped and continued reading.

"Quinn!" I heard my name yelled. I looked up and noticed it was Trevor running towards me with his eyes wide and frantic. "It's Will! He was trying to show me this trick we've been working on and he messed up! I don't know what's wrong but he's hurt!" Trevor cried out.

I dropped the book I was holding and took off sprinting towards the ramps, Trevor close behind. "Will!" I yelled. I saw Will on the ground screaming in pain with tears in his eyes. I dropped down next to him, searching him.

"Quinn." he whispered. "Shh, it's okay, I'm here. Okay, I need you to tell me where it hurts and rate it on a scale 1 to 10." I asked squeezing his hand. "My head and it hurts-" was all he got out before his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he fell limp in my arms.

 "Will?" I whispered. "Baby, you have to wake up. Will, you can't leave me. You're my happiness." I cried feeling the tears running down my cheeks. I clutched him tighter while I let the tears fall.

"What's going on?" a male voice asked. I didn't answer but I heard Trevor explaining it to him.

"Hey, he needs help. Let me drive you to the hospital." he said pulling me up with Will cradling in my arms. I nodded and followed him to his car along with Trevor.

I never took my eyes off of Will until the nurses took him away from me. I dropped down to me knees and cried after they took him. I felt arms wrap around me and hug me. Having an idea it was the guy who brought us here, I wrapped my arms around him too.

After I calmed down I hugged Trevor silently. "Quinn?" Trevor asked. "Yeah?" I pulled away a bit to look at him. "Is Will going to be okay?" he asked staring up into my eyes. "I don't know buddy." I sighed and hugged him tighter.

I looked up and saw the guy who brought us here smiling at us."Who are you, by the way?" I asked. "That's my brother, Parker." Trevor answered. "I'm-" I started but Parker interrupted me. "I know. Your Quinn." he smiled.

"How'd you know my name?" I asked curious because I had never met him before. "When Will comes over he talks about you non stop." Parker answered. I attempted a smile and let a tear slip out.

You're a baby, Quinn. I know I am. This sadness is unbearable. I hate myself, so much.