Prologue

Finally school is back in session. I have been waiting to go back all summer. Now I'm not a geek or a nerd or whatever you may want to label me. I have been bored out of my mind. My bes friends have been gone all summer and my boyfriend has been working and taking college classes right after work.

Ok,let me start all over because I could like I'm complaining about everything. Darren, my boyfriend, goes to an all boys prep school in our town where the tuition is crazy expensive. He got in on scholarship for track and field but its not like he needed it. His parents are both doctors. His GPA is 4.7 and he came second in state championships two years running. Darren and I have been together for three years and I am always so happy to be wit him. But this summer he as been so busy I have only been able to talk to him over the phone for thirty minutes just before he goes to sleep.

My best friends are Kevin and Leo. Yes they both are boys. But they are both dating each other if you catch my drift. They are so cute together. Kevin told his parents that he was gay and they accepted it whole heartedly and never give him any crap about it. Leo, on the other hand, is to afraid to tell his family about his sexual preference because they aren't quite as accepting as Kevin's family. Kevin's family invited Leo to go to France with them for a summer trip so when Leo told his family about a free trip to France with this "summer abroad program" the seemed a little skeptical but allowed him to go anyway. The get back tomorrow and I'm so happy to seem them again.

All I've done all summer is get my speed up for the next track season. I can't lose my scholarship I have to keep up wit the little snobby bitch, Brit, who is just slightly faster than me but not to fast that I can't win against her next season.

Yes I run track too, but that's not how I met Darren. I was coming into high school and there was a house party. I decided to go because I jus got a scholarship to school that has one of the best track teams in the state. I got drunk. I was dancing with some guy I have no idea who he is but I know what we did. He took my virginity. I know it wasn't rape. I know I wasn't because when I'm drunk I'm very ...... frisky. But when he was done and I had sobered up enough to realize what I jus did, I cried. That's when Darren came in after hearing me crying and he held me until I fell asleep in his arms. Ever since then we have been together. So in some ways I'm happy that a faceless boy took my virginity because I would have never met Darren if that didn't happen.

So I can't wait to wait for school to start up again. I miss everybody so much.