𝟎𝟏

(Tw: slight cursing)

'Everyone is missing..'

Nana was currently standing in the middle of an empty road, concerned about where everybody had gone.

She continued walking, looking everywhere in hope to find at least one person.

.

.

At Nana's luck she found someone.

but..

"Oh my.."

The man she was staring at was covered in blood and looked severely injured, he was all dirty and his clothes were cut up.

The man spoke.

"There's no end to the game, no matter how much you clear."

Game? 

Was this man out of his mind? 

What does he mean by 'Game'?..

"My Visa just ended today. And now.. I wish to play no longer."

Before Nana even got the chance to ask the man about this 'Game' she witnessed a laser go straight through the top of his head, killing him instantly.

She watched him fall on the ground, fear painting her face.

Although she never showed emotions, she still had them, and what she just heard and witnessed genuinely terrified her.

She approached the man slowly, examining his body carefully as she thought maybe he was just fucking with her.

But no..

The man wasn't breathing anymore

She stepped back, her mind going back to what he just said..

"Visa?.."

"Game?.."

She spoke out loud, trying to make sense of all of it.

"That's right."

A voice spoke, making her jump and turn around.

It was a guy, he had on a white jacket with the hood up. 

He was pretty far away, she was standing in the middle of the alley while he was at the end. She couldn't make out what his face looked like (she has poor vision).

"I'm guessing you're new and wanna know where everyone went, right? Well they aren't all gone so don't worry about it to much. Everyone is given a Visa, you have only three days until it expires and.. well.. you die."