Chapter 2 : Iceberg Car

"Huh? Hmm." Hazel Slowly opening an eye as she herself wearing a grey jumpsuit before looking at her two guardians in their jumpsuit and looking up seeing a silver service bell with two eyes and a mouth at its base moves into their line of vision in front of a clear blue sky.

The eldest opening his eyes as well. But stopped mid ache, wide eyes suddenly glued to the silver bell floating. That was then Min scream shooting up from the dirty ground as Ryan did the same. The silver bell scream as well as Hazel covering her ears.

"Too loud." Hazel said as she still covered her ears with a wince.

"Oh, whoa. It is, like, way too early for all this yelling."

The boys screams again as Ryan immediately pulling the child close. Min hug both of them by protecting them from a talking bell.

"It's talking!"

"Where are we?" Ryan asked

"What are you?!" Min said Pointing at the bell as she finch.

"What were you doing to us?" Ryan Questioning the bell as
jumped up. "Come near us again and I'll throw my... I'll throw my...giant metal boot at you." Ryan said before looking at his rocket boots.

"these aren't mine."

"Where are my runners?" Min  finding himself wearing metal boots too.

"Pretty rad boots, though." Ryan feeling amaze. That was then Min try to rip the new footwear off but failed. "Uh, yeah. Uh, those don't come off." She said

"Not rad!"

"What are we wearing? Where's my guitar?" Ryan responded rubbing his hair. Min scream as he held out his hand,202 etched into his palm and glowing a lime green. "Aah! What is this?"

"I have it, too!" the same number shining into his face. "Wait hazel, do you have it too?" Ryan ask before looking at Hazel with a panic face. "I do." Hazel said as she show them the number they got as well with the same soft green light.

Did you do this? Min asked the talking bell with a fear on his face.

"Ugh. No! I thought you were, like, dead. I was trying to see if your breath would, like, fog up my face or whatever. The bell said before introducing herself. I'm Kez."

That was then boys look at each other with curious of what to say next. While Ryan held Hazel close to him for safety. Min took a deep breath and speak to introduce themselves. "I'm Min-Gi, This is Ryan and Hazel.

"The last thing I remember is getting on a train and then getting on...a... second... train?" Ryan said as he got confused by the latter half of trying to remember what happened before waking up.

"Yes! And then a bright light! And now waking up here! Where are we?" Min said before looking back at Kez.

"Wow. So, you're, like, brand-brand-new. Cool".

"Are you like a talking bell?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah, pretty cool right? You clearly a type of kid who must be very energetic seeing talking things, aren't yeah." Kez asked as she went look to hazel.

Hazel nodded as she smiled. "Yeah! Could tell us where we are right now?"

"Well, I've never done the whole, like, explanation thing before. Okay. Okay, so, you know how in life you make, like, choices?" Kez asked.