Chapter 3 : The Old West Car

"Cactus Kez. You got a lotta nerve showin' your face around these parts."

"More friends of yours?" Min asked kez as he still got his Hands up.

Pffft! These squares? I don't think so. Kez answered before smirking back to the cowboys.

"There's a whole mess of people that just can't wait to get their prolegs on the likes of you." The Caterpillar cowboy said with his serious face.

"Looks like she got a couple of new goons with her, too."

"Hold on! We just met her!" Min replied as he think this is like a fight or looking for trouble.

"Get ready to be, like, dazzled!"

"What do you..." Ryan said before he could say that else. Kez floated to the Cowboys and it looks like she's attack them with her sparkles that made them hurting their eyes. "Run!" Kez shouted before continuing distracting them.

"Come on!" Ryan said as the three of them started running. Min grab Hazel's hand and running pass the Cowboys "A warning would have been nice!" running pass Kez.

"Huh? I totally gave you one." She said as she started following them to a town where all insects were at living their own lives. They almost got spray alive by two bugs who was doing a dual. Ryan and Min jump and roll under the carriage while Hazel sneak under the carriage with them hiding with them.

"Hey! Any of y'all seen three varmints and an outlaw?"

"What do we do?" The younger one whispering ask one of her guardians with a scared face.

"Saloon! Ryan responded as he pointed to the place. They all got out under the carriage and ran to the Saloon. There, there were some insects there drinking and talking. That was then, there was a beige white cat with yellow eyes wearing a blue proof you sleeved Victorian dress with a blonde wings. She even got two blue feathers in her hair as she's cleaning the table and looking at them.

"Uh, maybe she can help?" Min asked.

"Man's best friend." Ryan answered before he, Hazel and Kez walking to her while Min was confuse on what his best friend just said before "What?"

Kez went over to the cat and was about to order something to drink for all of them. "Yeah, hey. Could I get, like, four cups of hot tea?"

" Wait." That was then Kez float up in the air finding at least three cups of hot tea in the counter. Where there were some Flys flying around cause it seems that it's been old.

"I got these, like... last week. They're still good, right?" Kez asked before turning over to the cat while Hazel sat one of the chair to feel comfortable and the boys coming over two them."

"You didn't pay for them last week." The cat answered.

That was then Hazel found tin can where it had the same grasshopper with his hat that they saw before. "(giggles) This tea has the same grasshopper with a cowboy hat on it that we saw earlier, that's how we know it's the good stuff." Hazel responded before she give a big smile to show them the tea mix. But Min ring the bell three times to get the cat attention.

"We're being chased." Min whispered to the cat.

"Aren't we all?"

"We need a place to hide." Min said

"And what's in it for me?" The cat giving him a mirtful smirk.

"Uh... uh..." Min try to check if he had anything he can give to the cat. But then Ryan push him to the side taking off his glasses as he started flirting at her with his coquetry grin. "For someone so beautiful? I'm sure we can arrange...something." before grabbing her curly blonde hair as she smiled at him. "Hmm?"