【m】【t】【f】

I sat crying and shaking on the cold bathroom floor. It was like my mind and my heart were having a contest about who could run faster.

I couldn't move.

I was frozen in my own body. Trapped in a body that wasn't mine.

"Doll?" my boyfriend frantically called. I knew if I didn't answer he'd get worried, still I just couldn't.

"H-here!" I weakly called.

I heard him walk to the door.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Mhm.." I responded.

As soon as I gave him permission, the door handle twisted and he ran to my side. He pulled me into a soft hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into his chest while he rested his chin on my shoulder. He gently rubbed up and down my back for a bit until be moved his hands up to my hair.

"Y'know, your hair is the smoothest thing I've ever felt," he murmured, stroking my hair. I smiled at his compliment.

"And your skin is so soft and delicious," he continued, running his fingers along my arms and back and kissing my hands.

"And your face is precious," he said, lifting my chin up to meet his gaze and stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"You're my beautiful, good girl," he said scratching my hair. "And any piece of shit who tries to tell you what you are and aren't allowed to be doesn't deserve any sort of relationship with you. You are the kindest, most empathetic, most passionate and most stubborn person I've met. You don't need to validate yourself to me, to your friends and family or to the public."

"I will support any decision you decide to make to make yourself more comfortable in your own skin, and I'll be right by your side the whole way, baby," he said lovingly.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," he comforted.

"I'm s-scared, Dabi," I stuttered. "I don't wanna lose everyone.."

"I know, but it's gonna be okay. We can get through this together. I'll still be with you," he said hugging me. "Listen, you're the most empathetic but also stubborn person I know. Those two can be a dangerous mix. You care for yourself, but when people hurt you, you're too afraid of what it might do to them to cut them out. You gotta stop worrying about people who's opinions don't matter, and start listening to your yourself and how you feel."

I heard him sigh as he pulled away and my gaze meet his.

"You're gonna hate me for this, but I need you to do me a favour," he said. "I need you to repeat after me, can you do that for me, princess?"

"Mhm.." I sniffed.

"I am strong."

"I am strong."

"I do not owe an explanation to anyone."

"I do not owe an apology to anyone."

"I get to choose my own path."

He smiled and picked me up off the cold bathroom floor.

"Let's get some rest, shall we? You did so well for me, princess," he praised as he carried me to bed. 

I blushed and hid in his chest, making him chuckle. He then laid me down and cuddled up next to me.

"You will always be my girl," he whispered.

"Always?" I asked.

"Always and forever, princess," he replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry it was short, but I do hope that if you are experiencing dysphoria, you have someone to talk to and that this might have served as some semblance of comfort.