The little wolf dog's acting skills exploded

Ji Yunqing originally thought that the stranger was sitting here and soaking in the rain because of a broken relationship, but he didn't expect that he was cheated out of money, but seeing that he didn't have any valuables on his body, he really seemed to be cheated completely.

Ji Yunqing was surprised and said: "Have you been cheated of money? How much? Have you called the police?"

He thought he was cheated of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, but he didn't want the boy to say, "I was cheated of two thousand, my friend cheated, he said I was short of money and asked me to borrow it from him, but he disappeared after borrowing it. He also rented the house. After he left, I was kicked out by the landlord. I don't have any money on me now, so I just sit here It's raining."

Bai Zhihan never knew that he still had the talent to be an actor, and he wanted to applaud himself with this choked up tone.

Ji Yunqing heard the boy say that he was penniless after being cheated out of two thousand and didn't know what to do. The corner of his mouth twitched slightly. This handsome guy was poorer than him.

"I was cheated out of two thousand, so the police probably won't accept it." Ji Yunqing frowned slightly, "What kind of friend are you? How could you do this?"

Bai Zhihan shook his head pitifully, "I don't know either, I just I know you."

"Huh? You dared to lend him two thousand when you first met?" Ji Yunqing couldn't believe it, this kid didn't just enter the society, did he? Also too careless.

Bai Zhihan sniffled, tears in his eyes could not shed, "It's the first time I came to work in a big city, I didn't know there would be such a bad person, I thought everyone was as nice as the uncles and aunts in the village."

It turned out to be He just came out of the countryside to work. Judging by his delicate skin and tender flesh, he is probably pampered at home. When he goes out for the first time, he will inevitably be tricked.

Ji Yunqing patted his head distressedly, "Okay, don't be sad, you can earn money if you lose money, as long as you are okay. Come on, get up, I will take you to my house."

He took the initiative to bend down and hold the boy's hand .

The warmth came back again, Bai Zhihan narrowed his eyes and looked at it calmly, then turned his head sideways, and the corner of his mouth curled evilly.

When he stood up, he was a bit taller than Ji Yunqing, and the umbrella was supported by him, which was just right.

Ji Yunqing stood under the umbrella, looking up at the boy, "Wow, you are tall, at least 1.9 meters?"

Bai Zhihan smiled embarrassedly, "Well, 1.93 meters."

I sky! He is already considered tall at 1.83 meters, but this boy is ten centimeters taller than him. awesome!

Ji Yunqing smiled and said: "It seems that you drank milk when you were young. You are tall enough. By the way, my name is Ji Yunqing, Ji of discipline, cloud of clouds, and clear water. How about you?"

"My name is Bai Zhihan, Bai Zhihan in Berlin, a friend of gentlemen, cold Han."

"It's a nice name." Ji Yunqing praised him without hesitation, he pulled Bai Zhihan down, motioned him to go forward, and then asked, "How old are you this year?" I see you are still very young."

Because Ji Yunqing had to hold an umbrella in the middle, Ji Yunqing stopped holding Bai Zhihan, looked down in disappointment, and said, "You are twenty-two this year."