Social death scene

Fandom management is also a science, especially for traffickers, the occasional tearing up will help the fandom’s adhesion and loyalty. The Buddhist system feels boring, and when the next traffic bursts out, it gradually climbs the wall.

    So today's release, Li You's manager is quite satisfied, it's good to be a fan of abuse, besides, Ji Yunqing who tore up is also confused to death, it really gave him the heat to tear him up, he should be thankful.

    Producer Chen felt that Li You's manager was too utilitarian and ruthless, and Ji Yunqing didn't have many fans, so tearing him up like this wouldn't have any effect on Ji Yunqing's side, although it might gain the favor of some passers-by Sympathy, but none of these can compare to his loss.

    "Mr. Wang, our show has just started broadcasting. If we keep tearing it up like this, it will be unfriendly to other passers-by who watch the show. Moreover, we have carefully shaped each character. Although the supporting role is not as good as the protagonist, it can still attract a certain audience. Yuan, what do you think?"

    Wang Gang frowned, hearing the producer's determination to protect people, he said impatiently: "This matter was originally your fault, why did you use someone from the same crew as a substitute?" Isn't this stepping on our family Li You as a footboard?"

    Originally, if it was an ordinary double, this matter would not be a big deal at all, but it happened to be the male number three of the same crew. This is simply naked/naked/naked pulling Their family Li You.

    He was a little bit suspicious that the production team took Ji Yunqing's favor and wanted to praise Ji Yunqing to Li You.

    This time, Li You, who had been silent all this time, said, "Brother Wang, this was requested by the director. He probably also wanted to show the charm of my character, and I personally agreed with it."

    "You really are, If I were by your side, I would never agree to such a thing!" Wang Gang was very annoyed, why was he not there just that day, and the little assistant was also completely insensitive, and didn't even remind Li You that this kind of substitute method was bad, It will make the paste coffee suck blood.

    "Forget it, Brother Wang, the most important thing now is for everyone to unite to make our show more and more popular."

    If the show is a big hit, as the male protagonist who already has traffic, who can compare to him for the bonus? At that time, even if Ji Yunqing had improved, it would be nothing more than drinking a little soup, so don't worry about it at all, Brother Wang is really making too much of a fuss.     Seeing

    Li You talking on his side, Producer Chen quickly followed up and said, "Ah You is right. Only when the drama is good can the actors follow suit." You, after all, was concerned about

the presence of outsiders, and didn't say anything, "That's up to you."

    Wang Gang took Li You away, looked around, saw no one here, and whispered: "Why did you speak for Ji Yunqing just now?" , do you really want to give him popularity and fans for free?"

    If it is clarified, those fans who rushed to the forefront will definitely feel slapped in the face, at least they will lose their fans, and at worst they will lose their fans and step back.

    Li You understood the deep meaning in Wang Gang's words, and smiled indifferently and said, "Brother Wang, it's good to take off those fans who cause me trouble everywhere, otherwise our traffic reputation will be bad, if they see someone, they will go Tear, what do passers-by think of me? Besides, Ji Yunqing is a pretty good person, and I don’t want to make everyone look bad, so let’s leave it at that.