Just keep on

"Ow ow shit, my god, what the hell.." he groaned, looking around at his disheveled body.

"Who the fuck are you?" he says intensely, beginning to gradually get up.

"U-uh I'm Lucille I-," Lucille starts to explain only to get interrupted.

"You need to leave. Thank you for helping me and all but you need to leave and ignore that you never saw any of this," he tells Lucille, looking her seriously in the eye before turning around.

"Wait huh? But but don't you need help? You're literally bleeding dude what the hell!" Lucille said rushing her speech as the man tried to stumble away.

"Just leave me alone damn it," he grumbles, continuing to walk (ish) away as though nothing happened.

"Dude stop! You're literally gonna kill yourself," Lucille whisper-yelled walking over the now tore trash bags. He did wake rather aggressively.

The man rolled his eyes. To him, Lucille just sounded weak and completely pathetic. It would be better to just leave him.

"No, you're gonna hurt yourself if anyone is. Especially if you don't leave me alone," he told her, murmuring the last sentence to himself.

Lucille raised an eyebrow as if to ask what he meant before realizing he couldn't see her and asked "What do you mean?".

"I mean exactly what I said" he confirmed, sighing as though the question was stupid.

"Huh?" Lucille asked him, still confused.

"Lord, just go. Thank you for waking me but please leave. Don't call the cops. Don't do anything and just forget you saw this," He said sternly, turning to look at Lucille.

"But you're literally gonna bleed out bruh!" Lucille said observing his body once again.

"I'll be fine." He tells her with no hint of doubt in his voice.

Lucille felt extremely surprised. If that was her, she'd be a bawling mess.

He turns around with no further explanation and starts to walk away again, this time more stable.

"Hey dude! I seriously can't just let you leave like that, you'll literally die in the woods for some little kid to find." Lucille pops up, mentally slapping herself for all the times she's said literally and dude.

"That's not my problem at that point. Kids shouldn't be alone in the woods anyways," he says shrugging.

"Well duh but kids aren't always gonna listen! Plus, what about your family and shit!" Lucille says trying to think of any valid reason to keep this man here while the cops get here. She didn't want him to bleed out?

She had hit her necklace a little while back. It was a necklace she bought a while back that calls the nearest police station with your exact location when the little star was pushed down. She really hoped it works, she's never used it before and bought it off a pretty cheap website. It was cute though, so bonus points there.

And to Lucille's expectation, it indeed did not work. After about 15 minutes of stalling she finally decided it most definitely did not work considering the nearest police station was just about 7 minutes away.

To say the tattered man was angry was a complete understatement.

"Okay what the hell do you want?! Do you want something in return? I'll give you whatever just leave me the hell alone before I do something I most definitely should not," the man told, sighing to himself knowing he could just kill Lucille now. Police won't find anything valuable considering he was indeed now considered a dead man.

"Uh I-I'd like you to follow me back to my house so I can at least help your wounds," Lucille said quickly trying to keep the man's focus. Lucille was never one to just walk past the needy. She should've learned how.

"Alright that I guess I can do but as soon as I enter your house, you have to stay by me. I can't have you calling the police," he said plainly.

Against Lucille's belief she should call the police, she agreed.

"What are you waiting for, I'm no stalker. I have no idea where you live idiot," the man sneered at Lucille.

"Oh! Yea yea sorry.. um just follow me I guess."

And so the man did what he was told. To be fair he would have zero chance of making it back to somewhere private to fix him up, this was just a perfect opportunity.

"Hold on give me ur jacket," the man said stopping.

"Um ok," the girl replied confused, before taking off her jacket. It was a co-worker of hers jacket, she was taller than her, making it sag on Lucille. It was the perfect length on the tall man though.

He quickly pulled the hood up before looking down, and mumbling "can't let anyone know".

It confused Lucille. As of now, Lucille had no idea as to who this man was. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know.

She wishes she would've never found out.